Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic FC · Three years ago today... @patrick5bauer made himself a Charlton legend

Comments

• Options
    What a moment!!! Then Matt southall, a striking goal scorer, a dentist and a wanna be gangsta solicitor sent us back to square 1.
  • Options
    It's been a while...

...but The Tingle emerged from its stupor at watching that once again.
  • Options
    While waiting for the NBA to start the other night they played a full length rerun on sky. Fuck me it was a bore, with the exception of 93:56. I only put myself through watching it because I knew the result but even that almost wasn’t enough to keep me awake.
    Obviously that one moment was worth it but the game itself was completely turgid. 
  • Options
    While waiting for the NBA to start the other night they played a full length rerun on sky. Fuck me it was a bore, with the exception of 93:56. I only put myself through watching it because I knew the result but even that almost wasn’t enough to keep me awake.
    Obviously that one moment was worth it but the game itself was completely turgid. 
    Our equaliser was a thing of beauty actually.

Sunderland created fuck all for 90 minutes though
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Our equaliser was a thing of beauty actually.

Sunderland created fuck all for 90 minutes though
    We also created fuck all really. I can think of the Taylor shot over the bar as the closest thing to a decent chance other than the two goals. The first as you say, was very good football. The second was just last chance put it in the mixer, lucky that the ball fell at Bauer’s feet, good finish mind. 
    Jonny Williams coming on was the only thing that gave us any real drive forward and even then we didn’t create a thing. 
    Hadn’t realised that up until the final, Sunderland had lost the 3rd fewest league games that season across the entire football league; but if I recall they drew almost every other week - they loved a 1-1 didn’t they? 

• Options
    What a bloody waste.
  • Options
    boggzy said:
    What a bloody waste.

This one ?