Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gatwick Airport relocated to Luton

Comments

• Options
    Joker
  • Options
    I can think of better things to spend 4 grand on !
  • Options
    Jesus have people really not got better things to do with themselves?
  • Options
    I thought it was funny. 
  • Options
    Quite amusing, but I wouldn't spend £4k on a joke!
  • Options
    People will do anything for "likes" and his £4k bought him 20,000
  • Options
    Back off, you miserable lot.

This is a mainstream technique for side-splitting comedy ... you say something that isn't true and, if someone falls for it, well ... hilarity ensues.

This approach was first invented by the Greek, Aristophanes, who daubed the following on the side of the Parthenon:

καλώς ήρθατε στη Σπάρτη

Oh, my aching sides.

Anyway, Max Fosh missed a golden opportunity which, I'm sure, someone like Eric Morecambe would have realised.

"This is Luton, and you are welcome to it."
  • Options
    Great. Cause unnecessary anxiety to people you don't know. Tit.
  • Options
    Not funny 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not funny 

Actually, quite amusing.  I'm reading lots of Marx Bros books at the moment and this seems very much the sort of thing they've have done.

So the flight you got on was to Gatwick when you boarded it, the flight crew told you you were going to Gatwick, the approach was announced as coming in to Gatwick, and you still get anxious you're going to the wrong place?
  • Options
    Not funny 

Actually, quite amusing.  I'm reading lots of Marx Bros books at the moment and this seems very much the sort of thing they've have done.

So the flight you got on was to Gatwick when you boarded it, the flight crew told you you were going to Gatwick, the approach was announced as coming in to Gatwick, and you still get anxious you're going to the wrong place?
    Have you been to Luton?
  • Options
    If it brings you a smile, then it's worth a tear
    I feel both of those things when you are near

Wheresmeticket? said:

What's going on down there?

• Options
  • Options
    He also projected a dad joke on the angel of the north and also projected a game of worldle on the cliffs of Dover. As far as YouTubers go, one of the most original out there, Max Fosh is his name