Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Congratulations to Sunderland

…at last they’ve got out of this fucking awful league. Just hope we follow them
at the end of next season. 

Comments

• Options
    Yep pleased for them. they’ve suffered enough.
  • Options
    Yep well done Sunderland! Wycombe were rubbish, but you can only beat what's in front of you.
  • Options
    Wycombe we’re so shit
  • Options
    yes well done up there and don't come back
  • Options
    Yep. Good club. Good fans.
    Hopefully we’ll join them up there next season, then we can beat them in the playoffs for the prem the year after. 😎
    (I can dream can’t I? 😂)
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    I think they’ve got a much better manager than when they played us in 2019. always thought they’d win, I’m not so sure if they’d stuck with Lee Johnson that this would have happened.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    A real competitor for next season gone which is a positive for us. 
    What about the other 10 (or whatever it was) that  finished above us?
  • Options
    Yes , well done to them , they've suffered enough
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Congratulations 
  • Options
    Fully deserved by the fans and I doubt there will be many other fans that will begrudge them their day. Personally sad as they were my favourite fixture of the season and will miss it if we dont go up
  • Options
    Really pleased for their fans - they hugely deserve today. Hope they push on from this.
  • Options
    Good fans. good club well done
  • Options
    Glad they have finally made it. They have done their time in this shit league and some. All the best to them.
  • Options
    The year we played them in the final, it was said that they had never one a final against a team who wears red and white, lucky the played Wycombe
  • Options
    Well done The Black Cats.  After the anguish we have caused them over the years, i take this as a win.

• Options
    They only won because we didn't play them
    See, if they'd have lost, I'd have been worried that we'd end up meeting them in the final next year, and they'd have made it 3rd time lucky.
  • Options
    Good luck to them.  Unless they come back down or we get them in a cup, we won’t be playing these guys again for a while.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wycombe tend to resort to shithouse tactics, and I always felt they wouldn’t be able to get away with that at Wembley. Congrats to Sunderland, and let’s hope we can follow them up next year. 👍
  • Options
    Fair play to them, but,     we'll meet again don't know where don't know when but bet your bottom dollar we'll meet again. 
  • Options
    Pleased for them . Well done The Black Cats 
  • Options
    Well done Sunderland, pleased for their fans.
  • Options
    Congratulations Sunderland
  • Options
    Gutted for Ebbsfleet however 
  • Options
    guess they're all down Trafalgar square. pff, tourists... 
  • Options
    We usually do well v Sunderland so I'm not as ecstatic as the rest here!