Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

U18’s messages of support

Seeing as the majority of us can’t make it to Sheffield tomorrow perhaps we could put our messages of support for the team on here and @Tracey can make sure they read them.

Boys, one more game.  You’ve had an incredible season and it would be great to go out on a high as national champions.  Every single fan is proud of your achievements thus far - go out there and make us even more proud!  I can’t be there in person but I’ll definitely be cheering you on!

COYA!

Comments

• Options
    Shame this can't be at the Valley so we can show you our aupport. Go and get what your performances this season deserve - a WIN! 
  • Options
    Focus on the game lads , not the occasion, just do your best and carry out instructions, all the best, do us all proud.
  • Options
    You’re the golden generation, the future of Charlton Athletic Football Club. Enjoy the occasion, do yourselves proud, do your families proud and do the supporters proud. Play the way we know you can play. The future’s bright. The future’s RED AND WHITE. C’mon you Reds!

Ps If you don’t win, don’t bother coming home ….Joke 
  • Options
    Enjoy it lads, best of luck

(don't forget the Chelsea scouts will be watching) - joke
  • Options
    Hold your nerve and play your own usual game fellas.
    If they intimidate, don’t whinge, don’t moan to the referee or anybody else, stand your ground and resist.
    Fellas, you have won your league because you’re damn good, believe in that.
  • Options
    Believe, and it will happen!

COYR!
  • Options
    Good luck , boy's,  be rooting for you ,COYR 
  • Options
    It’s your time to shine boys.

BELIEVE!

COME ON YOU RIP ROARING GOAL SCORING ADDICKS ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Good luck , boy's,  be rooting for you ,COYR 
    Don’t take any notice of his punctuation, it’s the sentiment that counts. 
  • Options
    Good luck lads... A win will cap off what has been an amazing season from an amazing group of lads - Listen to your coaches, and enjoy the occasion... Remember at this level, your progression is more important than any result. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gentleman,

What can be said? You are living the dream many of us had at your age. A key difference is that you are smashing it out of the park and have a fantastic opportunity ahead of you.

For this game tomorrow though, try not to think of it as anything other than just another game in what has been an incredible journey for you all. 

Nobody can ask any more of you than to go out and do your best. Whatever the result, you can hold your heads high as you have made the fans proud in a way that the first team could not this season. 

You are the bright future of this club. 

Lots of love 

Daz
  • Options
    Good luck boys you never know when you’re beaten , bring that trophy home …COYR
  • Options
    Good luck lads, don’t overthink it. Just give it your all, play as a team not individual, and enjoy it.

Up the reds 
  • Options
    All the best guys. I'll be cheering you on!
  • Options
    You are already a credit to yourselves and our club immensely proud of you guys, just give your best that is all we can ask, I watched the Barnsley game at the Valley,  great team spirit. I cannot be there unfortunately tested positive on Wednesday But I will be watching and cheering you on.
  • Options
    Good luck and enjoy the day. COYR!
  • Options
    Good luck lads! Do us proud tomorrow, but more importantly do your very best & enjoy yourselves. Up the Addicks!
  • Options
    Good luck lads. It was a joy to watch your spirit and fightback in the semi final. Keep it up COYR
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good luck to you all, whatever happens keep on going on your journey up the ranks
  • Options
    Good luck lads, we are all proud of you for getting this far so go and finish the job off and bring the trophy home.

COYR
  • Options
    All the best.
  • Options
    Good luck boys you have already had a brilliant searson but one more big effort and another win tomrrow will be exceptional.
  • Options
    Good luck to them all.  Win or lose they have done the club proud this season and the games I have seen have been more enjoyable than anything the first team has managed.

The future of the club - I hope they win, I hope they celebrate hard and I hope they all sign a professional contract at Charlton and we get to see them ripping it up in the men's team soon enough.  

Very talented bunch.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    No luck needed. Bring it home lads. What time is the KO by the way?
  • Options
    Play the game yojur way, and enjoy the moment. Good luck!  
  • Options
    I plan to be there to cheer you on.
    All the best lads…….win or lose you have done the club and yourselves proud.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    No luck needed. Bring it home lads. What time is the KO by the way?
    Noon 😳