Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Looking for a flat to rent

South east London/Kent

studio is fine, or even large double in house share 

Preferably low or no deposit 

(Not for me) 

TIA 

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2022
    What's the budget?

EDIT; we have a flat coming up on The Brent in Dartford, nice and quiet (it's above a friendly society hall/building that is hardly used) own parking, a very small bit of Garden you can use. I can check but think it was rented for about £750 a month, I can't pull any favours so you'd need to pass the usual checks for finance etc.
  • Options
    Good luck mate.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    What's the budget?

EDIT; we have a flat coming up on The Brent in Dartford, nice and quiet (it's above a friendly society hall/building that is hardly used) own parking, a very small bit of Garden you can use. I can check but think it was rented for about £750 a month, I can't pull any favours so you'd need to pass the usual checks for finance etc.
    Hi, it’s anything upto £800, know the Brent area well, thanks, if you have more details I can pass them on to my son, thank you 
  • Options
    I don't believe it's advertised yet as the current tenants don't move out until the end of the month from memory.

Speak to Dean or Amanda at Mcconnells, Dartford. 42b The Brent.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    I don't believe it's advertised yet as the current tenants don't move out until the end of the month from memory.

Speak to Dean or Amanda at Mcconnells, Dartford. 42b The Brent.
    Thank you