Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAST survey results - Confidence in Thomas Sandgaard declines

13»

Comments

• Does the trust make the club aware of their survey’s?

Are the Sandgaard family interested in the findings? 
  • edited May 2022
    shirty5 said:
    Does the trust make the club aware of their survey’s?

Are the Sandgaard family interested in the findings? 
    Yes, we make the club, including the owner directly, aware of the findings and will provide further info if/ when they ask for it. Thomas requested the history of the word clouds which shows the absolute rollercoaster we have been through in the past 2-3 years.
  • Thomas needs to surround himself with some proper CAFC staff who will go that extra mile. At this moment in time decent CAFC staff are very thinly spread and many are leaving / retiring. Some of the other senior staff are, well we know what they are don't we? Until this changes - we aint going nowhere
  • RedRobin said:
    Scoham said:
    A Twitter poll backing up the thread title, currently 71% have said no to being confident in the Sandgaards running the club. Over 240 responses so far.
    This Lee Fender fella has it in for TS, though he didn’t mind taking praise from TS when he was buying fans tickets from Australia. 
    @RedRobin I didn't even have the pleasure of seeing this back then, someone just sent me the link.

Didn't really have it in for him, just saw him for what he is. If CAST had listened to the multiple warnings months ago rather than keep rubbing his ego maybe he'd have fucked off ages ago.

Amazing that only 4 months later you were bitching about the transfer window and in October stated that 18th in the league is a shambles (we're still there btw).

p.s. I still buy tickets. Let me know if you ever need one
  • Why is someone bringing such a link to your attention now I wonder? For the record, CAST supported your shirt initiative. Is someone trying to cause division? Who does such bickering among the fanbase help as it certainly isn’t the club?
  • Why is someone bringing such a link to your attention now I wonder? For the record, CAST supported your shirt initiative. Is someone trying to cause division? Who does such bickering among the fanbase help as it certainly isn’t the club?
    Not sure why they would tbh and for the support of the initiative I am grateful, that doesn't mean I should blindly support CASTs way of doing things irt Sandgaard.

I've been quite open about my feelings on Sandgaard and CAST for a long time, I have no issue with individuals in CAST, just the lack of action when it was obvious to many that we were going down this path. I agree on your point about division, it's not good for the club. Hopefully all fans can get to a point where we can take on Sandgaard and his family head on and get them out before he kills us off completely.