Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So When do we get the plastic pigs out again !!

Comments

• Options
    Are you one of these Russian agitators who post stupid things on threads just to get everyone riled up? Seem to be a lot of them on here recently...
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Get your own wallet out then. Very, very easy to spend other peoples’ money.
    Said very few when Roland was owner...
    I think there's generally an acknowledgement that the issue with Roland wasn't the money as he spent quite a lot, sometimes well sometimes badly, it was the employing a CEO who had fans assaulted by security, posting public statements against the fans, removing experienced staff and cutting departments, hiring of random blokes he met in Belgium presumably on bird watching tours, being completely remote and generally hating the club more than was entirely reasonable. That and the duct tape shoe thing.
    Plus his Network idea.

I could be wrong, but didn't that look more like Charlton was going to be the feeder club for Liege, at one point?

• Options
    edited May 2022
    Embarrassing. 

The worst thing about being a Charlton fan is other Charlton fans.
    Oh I dunno, mate. Imagine being intelligent, educated, AND a Chelsea fan, right now...
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:
    For 1 I'm not saying protest now, but at what stage if things don't get better do things like that start to happen ???
    When the owner doesn’t do things with the best interests of the club. Just remember a football club is more than just the 11 players on the pitch. He’s used that time to get the ship in order. The progress on the pitch will come but people have to just be patient.

I know you have Charlton’s best interests in your heart, but maybe just trying to be positive and get behind people trying to do the right thing would be a more productive use of your energy as opposed to plotting their demise.

That’s not saying don’t call out decisions you think are bad decisions 👍
  • Options
    Embarrassing. 

Embarrassing. 

Oh I dunno, mate. Imagine being intelligent, educated, AND a Chelsea fan, right now...
    Cmon... There is no need to exaggerate... We all know there is no such thing!!
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:
    For 1 I'm not saying protest now, but at what stage if things don't get better do things like that start to happen ???
    When he starts to show that he isn't well intended imo. 

For me; things got really out of hand with RD when he was asking for a rediculous asking price for the club, while at the same time seemingly going out his way to not even meet the minimal financial requiremnts to keep a Club our size on it's feet
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:
    When you organise and lead them.
  • Options
    😱
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FAVADDICK said:
    Out of interest, are you a season ticket holder and have you renewed for next season?
  • Options
    Fava getting caught on the back track

Backwards Man GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:
    Out of interest, are you a season ticket holder and have you renewed for next season?
    Wasn't last season as work commitments and even if that changed I wouldn't as I can't see much ambition at the moment 
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:
    Mate, ignore the haters.

I'm with you 100%

Mobilise the troops and we'll take the protest to Copenhagen so it's on his doorstep.
    Oi - you keep out of this - it’s bad enough him posting this drivel, without you encouraging him 😉
  • Options
    Don’t protest. Come on. Give the guy some time to get it right. There is no malevolence there.
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:
    What's for 2 and 3 please? I want to know when I should order pigs. 
  • Options
    I think TS’s biggest issue at the moment is his naivety with the things he says and some of the stuff he’s done already.

I’m not dismissing this post as this poster has the right to be frustrated after such a poor season but it’s early to start protesting and calling for his head.

This summer is the most crucial in TS’s rein. If we don’t get it right again then TS’s ownership does need to be questionable IMO.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Embarrassing. 

Embarrassing. 

My imagination won't stretch that far... 
  • Options
    Personally not close to protesting myself and as for operation pig that just sounds like a dodgy night out. 
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    Yeah, let’s protest against a guy, although a little bit quirky and eccentric, whose spent 16M of his own money on a club that was rotten and damaged internally to the core, trying to put things right and infrastructure in place.
    I truly believe his intentions are good, and eventually he will get it right IMO
    i have not agreed with every decision he has made, and he has even acknowledged that he knows that is going to be the case across the fanbase.
    He gets the benefit of my doubt of this summer window, new manager and hopefully decent recruits. I will judge him/the club on results and if we are struggling come November 5th (always my cut off, enough time for a new squad and manager to have shown what they are worth by then) then the time to ask questions is right.
    Protests are a long long way off necessary and a slight over reaction right now IMO 

Yep - if he doesn't get it right by then, there'll be fireworks...
  • Options
    Disappointed opening this and it isn’t about the future Mrs Southall.
  • Options
     :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D  
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:
    Mate, ignore the haters.

I'm with you 100%

Mobilise the troops and we'll take the protest to Copenhagen so it's on his doorstep.
    Oi - you keep out of this - it’s bad enough him posting this drivel, without you encouraging him 😉
    Be fair they do know how to riot. ;)