Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: IPSWICH 4-0 CHARLTON

many thanks to the 23 Lifers who gave their marks and to you all for your input and remarks this season, once the fog of Covid disperses from my brain I'll do the annual statbank extravaganza.

Comments

• Thanks mate. Hope you get over Covid soon. It's a long recovery period for some of us, over Two years down the line I'm still not back to normal. 

Thanks again 
  • Wow. Must be the lowest set of marks ever. Was it really that bad or were people marking the players based in the season overall. 
  • I wasn't at the match (fortunately it seems). That's a shocking set of figures.

Thanks very much for your season long diligence, Lancs, here's hoping that the numbers make it a more enjoyable task next season. 
  • edited May 2022
    Lancs thank you for your sterling work.
    Appreciated by very many of us. 
  • Thanks for your hard work over the season Lancs 👏🏻👏🏻 Wishing you well for a good recovery from covid 
  • edited May 2022
    Harness 4th after letting in 4 goals kind of says it all really...great stats again.
  • Great work LL
  • Thank you for all your hard work throughput the season LL, those figures just about sums up our season. Hope you feel better soon
  • Well done LL , hope you’re feeling better soon, don’t overdo it, covid can knock you for 6.
  • Sponsored links:

• 2.52 has to be the lowest mark SURELY?
  • Thanks LL. 
  • Thanks LL, for keeping this up during such a mainly depressing season!
  • The Ref MoM by a mile  :D
  • Wow. Must be the lowest set of marks ever. Was it really that bad or were people marking the players based in the season overall. 
    Every bit as bad as the stats.

Chuks is very misleading really, it's not that he played well, it's more that he wasn't as bad as the others. 
  • Marks do tend to be influenced by "cumulative" feelings

Hence Gilbey's mark of 2.52 is actually lower than the 2.64 he got when he was sent off against Lincoln, as any goodwill he might have had has gone. By contrast Dobson ends up 5th despite being no better than Morgan on the day
  • Huge thanks to @lancashire lad for doing this so well throughout the season, awesome effort. Hope the Covid impacts lift soon mate 
  • Have a good break @lancashire lad and many thanks for the stats.

When your top player gets 4.89 you know we stank the place out.

Alex Gilbey went from being an important part of this midfield, water carrying and power running, to the Ipswich home game where he ran the show, scored a goal and yet since then he has looked mediocre at best and awful at worse.

I wonder if he has off the field issues as his form has fallen off a cliff and I resigned from his fan club after his idiotic two yellow cards.
    With a fit Fraser or/and JFC in midfield it's imperative we find a replacement for Gilbey unless he can rediscover the form when JJ first took over and gave legs to our midfield.
  • Cheers LL. 
  • CafcWest said:
    Harness 4th after letting in 4 goals kind of says it all really...great stats again.
    Not sure what people saw in him....he made the defence jittery and was seemingly in the wrong position too much. 

The only reason more weren't  conceded was because  Matthews was moved to LWB to counter Burns who showed C B-T is no defender.
    Are you referring to Harness the goalkeeper?
  • Sponsored links:

• Great work LL