Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Congratulations to Glass Half-full

On winning the Colin Cameron Supporters Special Award last night.

His long term dedication, especially in encouraging overseas supporters but also many other projects, is as impressive as it is humbling.

Very well deserved Alan

Comments

• Options
    Well done Alan.

Does say in the link above the Colin Cameron Supporter of the Year, has it been renamed and the article on the clubs official site is wrong?

• Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Well done Alan.

Does say in the link above the Colin Cameron Supporter of the Year, has it been renamed and the article on the clubs official site is wrong?

Not sure.

I think it is commonly called Supporter of the year and that's what the organisers call it so I don't think the club have got it wrong.

The point is, unlike the players of the year awards, it isn't necessarily based on the season just gone and is usually for long term achievement and contribution eg Alan, Colin Cameron, Rick Everitt, Seb and Olly Lewis.
  • Options
    Many congratulations Alan.  Richly deserved.
  • Options

Congratulations 

• Options
    Well done 
  • Options
    Congratulations Alan. Great news. 
  • Options
    Well done for your perseverance in the face of such adversity!

No seriously, congratulations Alan.
  • Options
    All the best Al.
  • Options
    Congratulations Alan, well deserved 👏👏
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Congratulations Alan on behalf of the International Addicks!
  • Options
    Congratulations @GlassHalfFull

lovely 
  • Options
    Well done Alan , well deserved
  • Options
    Oh, right! I was reading that last night and thinking, "I'm pretty sure that's a Lifer, but who the bloody hell is it?" Congratulations GHF.
  • Options
    Congratulations @GlassHalfFull

• Options
    Congratulations @GlassHalfFull 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • Options
    That’s lovely Alan 
  • Options
    Congrats, Alan. Richly deserved. 
  • Options
    Congrats mate. 

The only question I have as to re-signing you for next year is whether your legs have gone?
  • Options
    100%. Congratulations Alan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Congrats Alan, a super fan in every sense of the term.  <3
  • Options
    Congratulations Alan, well deserved!!

One.of the more thoughtful posters on here too!
  • Options
    Congrats Alan.  His posts in here show him as a true gent with the club very much in his heart.  A very worthy winner.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    He's only gone and done it!
    Congrats Alan,

so sorry I'm late with this -out of broadband range in Darkest Dorset for a few days.
    In the remote Chaldon (rather than Charlton) area.

Might you now consider becoming GlassFull rather than HalfFull? 
  • Options

Many thanks, John, and of course to all who've sent such kind sentiments. You can be sure it's much appreciated.

A full glass would raise considerations of bladder management (I know, TMI). A half-empty glass allows space for all those issues our remarkable football club so regularly bestows on us.