Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mino Raiola

Died today aged 54. (Ed. He’s alive!)

Comments

• One of the first "super agents" in football, people may not agree with how agents make their money, but he was one of the best at it, and 54 is no age nowadays, RIP
  • A lot of top players will be looking for a new agent, he has players with a market value worth over 700m on his books.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/mino-raiola/beraterfirma/berater/282
  • Despite many major news outlets and journalists reporting his death..........some are now saying he isn't dead but is in a critical condition.
  • edited April 2022
    Wow - I didnt expect to read that when I opened this thread.

Hated him as an Agent and his whole involvement in Football but regardless of that... Hope he pulls through
  • He has tweeted confirming not dead 

• I knew he's been ill for a little while  but he's still alive and kicking I believe.  Very ill but not dead
    I doubt it's him tweeting, if he is in hospital in critical condition as stated by a doctor then I doubt he can tweet.

But so far today he has died, but in hospital in critical condition and tweeted to say he isn't dead, so who knows what to believe 
  • edited April 2022
    Sorry Mods not sure how to embed tweet or resize the image, but it's a bit of an odd tweet... maybe a language barrier.

• Sponsored links:

I doubt it's him tweeting, if he is in hospital in critical condition as stated by a doctor then I doubt he can tweet.

But so far today he has died, but in hospital in critical condition and tweeted to say he isn't dead, so who knows what to believe 
    He could be on oxygen (as the rumoured illness is lung related). My uncle was on oxygen and able to function whilst being critical for about 4 weeks before dying. 
  • "Reports of my death have been exaggerated"

Mark Twain
  • edited April 2022
  • Haaland's agent. No owners liked him because he is so good at extracting max money for his clients. Age 54. Really unusual.
  • Haaland's agent. No owners liked him because he is so good at extracting max money for his clients. Age 54. Really unusual.
    And himself,no opinion on the bloke,but these super agents take too much money out of the game.
    Fell off his wallet by all accounts.
  • edited May 2022
    Reports come out saying agents are taking millions if not billions out the game.

Everyone agrees that they are money grabbing scumbags.

Then one dies and all of sudden he was great for football. Lovely bloke blah blah blah.