Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just caved in and purchased BT Sport.

Well I took my time to sign up but did so yesterday through Sky…..got some deals through packages I am already signed up to after a few negotiations with the Sky agent, by extending some contracts that were due to expire soon.
So from the original £28 a month I would have paid, I got it down to £25.50.
Not bad I guess, but they get you one way or the other the crafty beggars. 😏

Comments

• Options
    Or IPTV for £70 per year.
  • Options
    ROTW said:
    You are paying over the top at £70, £50 is more of an average.
  • Options
    ROTW said:
    what one do you use? 
  • Options
    You need to get IPTV , best thing I have ever purchased for 60 a year and you get absolutely everything you can imagine  
  • Options
    Aren't IPTVs annoyingly unreliable? A friend of mine has one and during big events it can glitch out and buffer.
  • Options
    You need to get IPTV , best thing I have ever purchased for 60 a year and you get absolutely everything you can imagine  
    This one?

https://iptv-co.uk/

Do you get all the footie matches that Sky are showing?
  • Options
    Aren't IPTVs annoyingly unreliable? A friend of mine has one and during big events it can glitch out and buffer.
    I've tried tons of them and you are correct in a lot of cases, sometimes thats the chance you take in all honesty 

• Options
    Spoken to a friend of mine who has used two different ones….has ditched them both due to uncertainty of quality which is hit and miss a lot of the time.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    On the whole mines pretty good.
    Does have a habit of going a bit pear shaped when I really don't want it to, IE people round to watch the football. But it's excellent for movies/series.
    I can't bring myself to completely ditch virgin as it would cause too many arguments if the afformentioned happened for bog standard TV .
    but for £40-50 it's good for having in the back room.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Carter said:
    I've tried tons of them and you are correct in a lot of cases, sometimes thats the chance you take in all honesty 

Barely ever get any problems on @Big_Bad_World service, and in the few times their have been, it has been sorted very quickly through the support app
  • Options
    +1 for @Big_Bad_World's IPTV.  I'm running BT FTTP in my home, 500mb down speed, barely buffers at all even with using a VPN.

The only complaint I would have is that for some reason Married At First Sight Australia dropped off the Series, so we had to watch it via E4 with the rest of the country, rather than watch the in demand direct from Oz.  But for the Sport it has been faultless.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:
    Moaning about Married at First Sight dropping off is something I probably would have kept to myself. 
    Hey, its one of the better thinfs on tv at the moment.
  • Options
    robroy said:
    ROTW said:
    what one do you use? 
    Big Bad World, cracking service, I have tried a few that drop out, buffer etc but his one is bang on the money. I have a few problems when live premier league is on but that is my fault as I do not use a VPN but easily solved when I buy one,
  • Options
    ROTW said:
    mate, for a perfect stream, I am not going to argue over a score
  • Options
    I've got two IPTV services. If one falls over, there's a backup. Still cheap as chips.
  • Options
    I pay £12 for all the premier league games and champions league games here in Canada, and that's for the legal channel!

Amazing lack of interest in football here.
  • Options
    Last night would have been worth the fee alone :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah that was a brilliant game.
  • Options
    Yeah that was a brilliant game.
    It most certainly was! 😀
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    ROTW said:
    robroy said:
    ROTW said:
    what one do you use? 
    @Big_Bad_World

If @Big_Bad_World could message me that would be much appreciated, profile is set to private!

Thanks xox