Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: CHARLTON 2-3 MORECAMBE

thanks to the 72 markers

Comments

• Options
    Can’t believe Stockley is between 5 and 6; dreadful performance , only slightly enhanced by a goal , IMO.  
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Can’t believe Stockley is between 5 and 6; dreadful performance , only slightly enhanced by a goal , IMO.  
    Should be converted to a CB.  Does his best work in defence and could still come up for set pieces...
  • Options
    I am sadly too lazy to do these, but how CBT only got an average just above 7.5 is beyond me. Absolutely outstanding, two assists and our only attacking threat.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    wmcf123 said:
    He will have got an extra point (or half point) for the goal though. I thought Burstow (who wasn't great either) in general played better than him. It was his header which gave Stockley the tap in too
  • Options
    Dobson was playing one his wort games, according to many on here, yet still finishes second. Says a lot for the rest