Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

VOTV - RIP

Comments

• Options
    Massive part of our history, sad to see it go… 
  • Options
    Bloomin Royal Mail strike today & tomorrow. 

Wonder when my copy will arrive ?
  • Options
    Airman will pop up somewhere else soon.

He’s probably part of the Andrew Barclay & Peter Varney consortium looking to takeover the club 😉
    Many a true word spoken in jest, Eddie....
    If only .......
  • Options
    edited October 2022
  • Options
    Bloody post strike. Would normally be expecting mine to arrive today. Still, something to look forward to for in the week when we’ve recovered from stuffing Oxford!
  • Options
    Arrived 2.45, couldn't find any sellers.All sold out or can i order online still.
  • Options
    Arrived 2.45, couldn't find any sellers.All sold out or can i order online still.
    Sellers running late, will be selling after the game - as per Airman’s tweet
  • Options
    I’ll be opposite the shop at the end of the game. Hope to sell opposite the exit to the AC stand as well.
  • Options
    Four hours 20 minutes from Thanet to The Valley.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bloody post strike. Would normally be expecting mine to arrive today. Still, something to look forward to for in the week when we’ve recovered from stuffing Oxford!
    Hope it arrives anyway Evesham
  • Options
    T-shirts now available to order too.
  • Options
    Haven't read it all yet but this small line made me smile: 'it will have seemed to many associated with Charlton that Parkes had been around forever, but of course he hadn't. That's Peter Burrowes'

Really made me laugh out loud  :)

A good read as ever.
  • Options
    Not had mine yet - assume caught up in backlog

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not received mine yet.........any idea when likely to arrive ?
  • Options
    I think @Airman Brown could have least hand delivered them all for the last edition before the match. 4 hour delays, no excuse :)
  • Options
    Mine arrived yesterday ...

But I do have a special relationship with our postie :wink:
  • Options
    @Airman Brown my copy arrived this morning. Looks like it'll be a great read! Sadly there is damage on the bottom left corner of pretty much every page. Looks like it got wet in the post as the envelope wasn't sealed properly. 

Thought I'd let you know incase any others have the same issue.

• Options
    Got mine today. Great read. Mny thanks.
  • Options
    @Airman Brown my copy arrived this morning. Looks like it'll be a great read! Sadly there is damage on the bottom left corner of pretty much every page. Looks like it got wet in the post as the envelope wasn't sealed properly. 

Sorry to hear that. 
  • Options
    edited October 2022

Can you confirm it wasn’t Airman’s tears as he hand-licked each envelope?

edit: mine was fine and arrived Monday 
    edit2: is hand-lick an actual thing?
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Can you confirm it wasn’t Airman’s tears as he hand-licked each envelope?

edit: mine was fine and arrived Monday 
    edit2: is hand-lick an actual thing?
    Or is this issue of moistness perhaps linked in some strange way to the special relationship that @fanny fanackapan has with her postman? If so I'll be intercepting my copy at the sorting office before Mrs Kips gets involved.
  • Options
    I think @Airman Brown could have least hand delivered them all for the last edition before the match. 4 hour delays, no excuse :)
    Arrived today, phew. Thanks VOTV.