Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone received a text from the club

edited April 2022 in General Charlton
I received a text from the club this week asking for my feedback on my match- day experience. Obviously , I sent them some relevant  feedback on this season's performances.  

Anyone else had this text.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, I'd presume all ST holders have.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    My son hasn't yet and he's a season ticket holder too.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Probably only those who opt in to receive comms by text will receive this.
  • Options
    What I really want to know is. If you had one, did you reply? and what did you say?.
  • Options
    redbuttle said:
    What I really want to know is. If you had one, did you reply? and what did you say?.
    I got one and didn't respond - can't be arsed is the phrase I believe. 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    redbuttle said:
    I got one and didn't respond - can't be arsed is the phrase I believe. 
    I didn’t respond because although they knew how to contact me I would have to dig out my ST number. Definitely couldn’t be arsed.
  • Options
    I'm still waiting for the ST brochure to be delivered to see if I'll renew. Unless this years 'brochure' is infact just a pdf.

We cut corners in some weird ways. Give away 1000s of tickets, yet launch next year's prices in a stealth like Manor online, on a match day.
  • Options
    redbuttle said:
    I received a text from the club this week asking for my feedback on my match- day experience. Obviously , I sent them some relevant  feedback on this season's performances.  

Anyone else had this text.

Lol! Not sure they were meaning to get feedback on the performances - but this is what they're going to get!
  • Options
    No contact regarding season tickets yet but they probably regard me as a definite anyway.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    I feel left out - two season tickets,no text:)

update - phew JJ called me !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nope .. I’m hurt and upset 
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Send me the text and I will respond. Or maybe they haven’t to myself as yet as they may not like the truth.

Also where is this survey that Mumford promised when he apologised for the way they handled the freebie fiasco in his open letter to the supporters on the 11th March? 
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Had a text yesterday. Really can't be bothered to reply. Just put a bloody team together that can compete at the top end of the league and I'm cool. Not bothered about catering, freebies etc. "If you build it they will come" Tommy - one for the Mandela thread there too!
  • Options
    I got one this afternoon thanking me for renewing my season ticket, along with a phone call and voice message from Johnnie Jackson thanking me for renewing.
  • Options
    Got a text advertising tickets for Morecombe game. 

Bit surprised as not been to a game since the Brighton protest game 
  • Options
    No harm in a text to see what people's thoughts are; well run business are usually keen for customer feedback so they can improve their offering.  Personally I would likely ignore it as I am too busy but no harm in them trying.
  • Options
    On a separate note the club did a bloody fantastic thing today. 

It was my little girls 7th birthday and a strange padded envelope arrived in the post which we could not account for. 

When she opened it there was a beautiful black Charlton box with badge and inside a shirt and card saying happy birthday. 

She had a huge smile on her face which was returned by me.  Whomever at the club came up with that, fantastic and thanks. 

Not everything is perfect but that moment was and she will be wearing the shirt down The Valley with the large number 7 they had thoughtfully put on the back of it. 

👏👏👏👏👏
    beautiful