Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: AFC WIMBLEDON 1-1 CHARLTON

thanks to the 49 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• Options

Matthews has just woken up and realised he needs a new contract. :smile:

• Options
    I thought I read somewhere inniss was on for 7 minutes. 3 minutes wow
  • Options
    just checked and you are correct, I'll amend the stats - thanks
  • Options
    So harsh on Lee, this time at least
  • Options
    The fact that Stockley came second sums up how bad it all was.
  • Options
    Stockley has now scored in 3 consecutive matches ...... a goal tally that every striker aspires to but rarely achieves.

He's obviously not yet fully fit and match sharp - but give him the right service and the law of averages does the rest.
    Gawd only knows why there are times when the team forget to play to his strengths. 

In the immortal words of Jimmy Greaves, "On me 'ead, son" 

• Options
    just checked and you are correct, I'll amend the stats - thanks
    I think he spent more time looking at the tactics folder with Skiverton before coming on than he did on the pitch.
  • Options
    One of our problems is that the ball is directed to Stockley's head too often when he is not in the goal area, as it then bounces off his nut and possession is lost, it seems that it is an easy out for players just to aim for Jayden's head wherever it may be.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    So harsh on Lee, this time at least
    Yes, completely agree.  Been scapegoated a bit.  Had his best game for sometime and ran his little legs off!
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Stockley has now scored in 3 consecutive matches ...... a goal tally that every striker aspires to but rarely achieves.

He's obviously not yet fully fit and match sharp - but give him the right service and the law of averages does the rest.
    Gawd only knows why there are times when the team forget to play to his strengths. 

In the immortal words of Jimmy Greaves, "On me 'ead, son" 

Not off me ‘ead, son https://youtu.be/HQfkcboDIE8