Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mark Warburton set to be sacked at QPR

Papers saying he is set to be sacked tonight. QPR fans going mental. I thought he was doing a great job. Revent form not great 1 win in 6 seen them slip just outside play offs. But he has done a great job

I'd take him here at Charlton

Comments

• Options
    WTF... Thats absolute madness
  • Options
    I'd definitely have him at Charlton.
  • Options
    I don't think Jacko is going anywhere, he will get a least a chunk of next season.
  • Options
    I'll be amazed if he gets sacked, have listened to a few interviews with Sir Les recently and they all think the world of him.
  • Options
    I'd definitely have him at Charlton.
    100 %
  • Options
    They looked really good earlier in the season, obviously in a bit of poor form now but overall he seemed to be doing a great job.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    I don't think Jacko is going anywhere, he will get a least a chunk of next season.
    And so he should.
  • Options
    His brother the MP David Warburton not had a good day either.
  • Options
    He is a very decent manager.  QPR would be crazy to sack him.
  • Options
    It would be madness if he was sacked, but nothing in football surprises me anymore
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    For the budget they are on QPR have done brilliantly under Warburton, madness to sack him.
  • Options
    Thomas ~ get Warburton in asap and we will overlook your awful "music" for another year. 
  • Options
    His brother the MP David Warburton not had a good day either.
    Probably where the rumour came from. Someone heard Warburton & sacked & thought it meant the QPR manager rather than the MP, seeing as the latter has been thrown out of the Parliamentary party.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Warburton, if he does lose his job at QPR, will not drop to League One. Not to manage a club that’s been through years of turmoil like ours.
  • Options
    Papers saying he is set to be sacked tonight. QPR fans going mental. I thought he was doing a great job. Revent form not great 1 win in 6 seen them slip just outside play offs. But he has done a great job

I'd take him here at Charlton

If they hadn't lost key players to injury recently they would be pushing for second.

Utter madness if he gets sacked.

• Options
    He's toast 
  • Options
    He's toast 

Love Warburtons bread :)
  • Options
    Hot buttered crumpets…mmmmm
  • Options
    Appointed first team coach at West Ham 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2022
    Shows the pull of the Premier League that two guys this summer have left the Championship for an assistant/coaching role in the PL, Critchley and Warburton.

Albeit I appreciate Warburton had gone already jut you'd think he could have held out got a Championship job.
  • Options
    Mark Warburton is 59 which is still young !
    But let others get the abuse when you lose and he can still get the enjoyment on a daily basis of working with top players.

If we didn't go for a Michael Beale or Ben Garner, Mark Warburton was my first choice as he is an experience Manager, Coach, Director of Football and negotiator of contracts.

I don't believe he would share the same philosophy with Thomas and at a different stage of his career.
    I do believe he does with David Moyes and it looks a strong appointment for West Ham.