Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Tickets 2022/23 - Ed. Last day of Early Bird

Comments

• Options
    I'm waiting to renew. We just need a manager, sign some of the out of contract players and recruit new faces for pre-season in 8 weeks. Without any of the above we're in for more shambles like the home defeat to Cheltenham for example. 
  • Options
    Away games are the way to go
  • Options
    clb74 said:

You don't even go to many of them.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

You don't even go to many of them.
    Next season mate doing loads.
  • Options
    Since Jackson’s departure nearly 72 hours ago, has there been any pushing of the early bird deadline which finishes this Monday on the clubs social media? 

Apologies if I’m incorrect but it appears to be radio silence 
  • Options
    Renewed mine and the boy's.
  • Options
    Gladly bought the season tickets last year with some optimism. This renewal feels as welcome as a tax bill but suffer we must!
  • Options
    I'm waiting for the away season ticket to become available.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shirty5 said:
    Since Jackson’s departure nearly 72 hours ago, has there been any pushing of the early bird deadline which finishes this Monday on the clubs social media? 

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/62752c56c0da9/ticket-office-to-open-on-saturday-may-7th-ahead-of-mondays-early-bird-deadline
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Think this prompted it as got texts, emails and all sorts this afternoon since you posted 
  • Options
    Just renewed our three from last year plus an extra one.
    I think it's going to be a good year.  :)
  • Options
    You been smoking green again?
  • Options
    I got a call from Neil Lennon asking me to renew our 3. 
    That's weird JFH rang me !
  • Options
    I just think we'll surprise a few people (in the right way). 
  • Options
    Renewed mine.
  • Options
    Last day of the early bird deadline 
  • Options
    Anyone know how many sold so far ?
  • Options
    Anyone know how many sold so far ?
    Radio silence on that from the club. Last summer the club were doing updates on how many sold every 500. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My old gang have all renewed despite a lot of sabre rattling over recent weeks. 
  • Options
    Renewed my three on Friday but not with the optimism of last year, but hoping to be pleasantly suprised instead of bitterly dissapointed.
  • Options
    Did not enjoy last season at all. Will not be renewing by end of today, as no way of knowing at this time if next season will likely be any better. We don’t even know who the manager will be! So planning to buy single match-day tickets instead. If we made a good managerial appt and bought some exciting players, would have probably caved in and bought a season ticket before the season starts but won’t be doing this with the price going up. So match-day purchase's it will be.
  • Options
    I just think we'll surprise a few people (in the right way). 
    I think the same this time every year....rarely happens though!
  • Options
    We are not renewing our three. Not particularly because of apathy, rather the chances we have to get down - last season my only home game was Sheffield Wednesday so that worked out at over £500 for one game - I went to a few aways. My sons maybe made three or four games at The Valley.

I really can't justify losing half the weekend every other week. I'll get down when I can on a match by match basis and will take in some aways as well. 
  • Options
    Slightly grumpily renewed, even though I'm not happy with the Zone 1 pricing
  • Options
    Renewed mine in person. Nice to see get the new away shirt thrown in for another £25.   Don't think many will like the design but it was cheap.
  • Options
    Just renewed mine; my brother and friends that we go with have all renewed too. This season has been one of the most disappointing in my 50 plus years of support, but thankfully there's always next season to look forward to!