Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vote for your 2021/22 Player of the Year

Supporters can now vote for their 2021/22 Player of the Year.

The voting will take place online and fans can head straight to bit.ly/CAFCPOTY22 to have their say.

The closing date for votes is Friday, April 15th and the winner will be announced at the 2022 Player of the Year awards dinner at The Valley on Sunday, May 1st. Tickets for the event are now available to purchase by clicking here.

Click here to cast your vote for the Addicks' 2021/22 Player of the Year.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/6246bae256853/vote-for-your-202122-player-of-the-year

Comments

• Options
    What joker thought it wise to include Charlie Kirk as an option?
  • Options
    No MacGillvray on that voting list 
  • Options
    Sean Clare spelt wrong.
  • Options
    Letting us vote for Kirk but not MacGillivray is an interesting one!
  • Options
    Easy peasy
  • Options
    Can’t believe Arter isn’t on the list.
  • Options
    Is Paul Bacon not on the list this year? 
  • Options
    Washington in an early lead with Dobson and big Mac just behind
  • Options
    Clare for me Dobson 2nd McG 3rd Washington 4th 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This new fangled online voting malarkey is all well and good but I much preferred a peck on the cheek outside the ground from the delectable clipboard brandishing @Fanny Fanackapan. Just sayin. 
  • Options
    I must hold my hand up for missing Craig Mac off the ballot initially. It was quickly corrected as was the spelling of Clare. Kirk is on the ballot because he played sufficient matches. Arter did not.
  • Options
    Dobson. Didn't really have to think too hard about it either. 
  • Options
    Clare now neck and neck with Washington.

I suspect Ronnie Moore voting under each of his aliases has given him another 50 votes
    Seriously wtf. Sums up the majority of our fans I guess. Seats not facing the pitch or lighting up their phones or on the concourse eating cos they can't go 2 hours without food. 
  • Options

I suspect Ronnie Moore voting under each of his aliases has given him another 50 votes
    Seriously wtf. Sums up the majority of our fans I guess. Seats not facing the pitch or lighting up their phones or on the concourse eating cos they can't go 2 hours without food. 
    Are you OK, bb ?
  • Options

It was a joke 
  • Options
    Anita deserves it. Can't see anyone coming close. He's given everything this season. Clare but his ban and a few off games leading up to it put his chances  back a bit. Never thought I'd say it but after his brilliant 80 yard punt/assist for Denzel a fortnight ago   I would give Macgillivray second. Player of the month goes to CBT ~ great stuff. 

Next season, if remains fit ~ it will be Lavelle. Or, if we sign him ~ Christian Erikson! Yeah right, as if Little Charlton would ever have the audacity to try and sign a world class Danish footballer... Oh, hang on a sec ... 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Are they bar staff? 😉
  • Options
    Soare- I completely forgot about him. 
  • Options
    Dobson, purely for his consistency since Adkins left.
  • Options
    Given that it’s so obvious this year, the published shortlist should be no more than 4. Just giving the WUMs and pee-takers license to roam. 
  • Options
    Dobson
    Washington
    Pearce
  • Options
    A pair of tickets booked. Sh*te season but Dobson deserves an audience for sure. Nailed on…
  • Options
    Still time to vote for player of the year.
  • Options
    Still making my mind up. 
  • Options
    Hmm

Toughy.