Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tom Parker The Wanted RIP

Absolutely heartbreaking news. Tom Parker the singer from The Wanted has passed away aged 33 following his terminal Brain tumour diagnosis in 2020.

Absolutely gutted as they were one of my favourite bands growing up. 

Thoughts go out to his family.

Comments

• RIP. Very,very sad,no age at all and leaves behind a young wife and 2 small children. Heartbreaking.
  • My sons mate. Suffered too much. RIP Tom. X
  • That’s so sad. His poor family.

Chasing The Sun was an absolute banger.
  • RIP. A desperately sad story
  • That is so very sad. Watched a programme on him, how he and his wife tried to deal with this awful situation and how he managed with the support of the band to get back on stage. Gone far too soon.

RIP
  • edited March 2022
    Really sad. RIP, was a brave young man. 
  • RIP, lost my old man and also a good friend to brain tumours (friend was only 24). My uncle also had one that was thankfully benign but still has to have regular checks so must be a worry for him.
  • edited March 2022
    RIP. 

‘Glad You Came’ always reminds me of one of the lads holidays I went to about 10-12 years ago when we were about 21. Was on everywhere you went.
  • What age is this 33 years old with his whole life ahead,awful ,saw a documentary some while ago ,a lovely young man.Why does this not happen to some of the bastards in this world.
  • Sponsored links:

• RIP young fella.

So sad for him and his young family.   My FIL passed away 5 years ago next month from a very late diagnosed brain tumour.  They seem far too common nowadays sadly.
  • Awful news - I hope his family and friends get all the support they need.

• That's awful news. RIP Tom.
  • Tragic.  RIP
  • very sad news .. R I P
  • Wow have a daughter that age, this is awful news. RIP.
  • My daughter see them perform at the O2 only a couple of weeks ago. She told me he looked frail.
    It was amazing he was able to do that. Incredibly sad.

• edited March 2022
    R.I.P. Tragic and upsetting.
  • Heartbreaking. Those 2 young children not seeing their dad again ffs. Feel so sorry for them and his wife.

RIP 😔
  • Sponsored links:

• Poor man and his family 

Rest in peace, absolutely tragic 
  • What an awful thing to happen. RIP Tom.  
  • Horrible
  • Terrible news. I can't imagine how his family can come to terms with this. I have 2 sons 34 and 32 - the thought of having to bury one of them does not bear thinking about.
  • Terrible news, very sad! RIP Tom
  • RIP Tom.
    The randomness of Life and death is so hard to fathom and how long nature will give us. 
  • The band were with Tom's family when he passed.
  • Had no idea Tom and his Mrs Kelsey were Petts Woodians.
    My wife's friend popped in to see us today and she told us she's good friends with Kelsey as had some dealings with her dance school.
  • Terrible shame...he played football at one time for farnborough old boys ..life can be so cruel 
  • Heartbreaking for his young family and all concerned

RIP