Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2022
    if I recall Bart-Williams played for Forest ? .. whatever, revenge for the mauling we got from them earlier when Pierre van Hooijdonk ran us ragged
  • Options
    Another classic Mortimer goal.
  • Options
    Was this the game we charged them £20 because they charged us that at the City ground or was that the season before? For the younger fans this was considered daylight robbery at the time!

Didn't Van Hooijdonk smash the crossbar with a free kick? They won the league with games to spare.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Wasn’t this Eddie Youd’s debut when he was pitched against Pierre Van Hooijidonk and the first thing he did was punch him when the ref wasn’t looking?
  • Options
    Was this the game we charged them £20 because they charged us that at the City ground or was that the season before? For the younger fans this was considered daylight robbery at the time!

Didn't Van Hooijdonk smash the crossbar with a free kick? They won the league with games to spare.
    That was the away game-I remember their fans waving £20 notes at us…
  • Options

I have a feeling that was a cup game and it was pissing down and Robinson scored?