Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Mugs

Comments

• Can I be the first to point out the old West stand was not replaced by the Jimmy Seed stand  ;)
  • edited March 2022
    £30.00 quid for a poorly finished mug, I made better when I went to the Manor House on holiday and I was crap.
  • shine166 said:
    TelMc32 said:
    Thought this was going to be a roll-call 🤷🏻‍♂️
    For next year's season tickets
    Will the mugs be a) less valuable than a season ticket, b) more valuable or c) about the same?
  • Can I be the first to point out the old West stand was not replaced by the Jimmy Seed stand  ;)
     I'm glad you noticed that.  Have you ever thought of becoming a trustee of the Charlton Athletic Museum? 

(I only looked at the pictures)
  • Saga Lout said:
    shine166 said:
    TelMc32 said:
    Thought this was going to be a roll-call 🤷🏻‍♂️
    For next year's season tickets
    Will the mugs be a) less valuable than a season ticket, b) more valuable or c) about the same?
    Less, but more after inflation 
  • @NewsShopperSport will be checking @LouisMend  expenses very closely this week 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• If they’re still receiving expenses forms from me over 5 years since I last wrote for them then maybe it’s me who needs to be checking where I’m sending them! :) 
  • Good on you for starting your own business!

But why did you choose the name Fiona? Is there something you want to share with the forum?
  • any relation to Keith Veacock ?
  • Why is there a massive washing machine on the back of the stand?
  • edited March 2022
    IdleHans said:
    Why is there a massive washing machine on the back of the stand?
    More concerning is how long the Main stand had three missing pillars, positively dangerous.
  • You'd have to be a Charlton mug to buy one of those.
  • Hal1x said:
    IdleHans said:
    More concerning is how long the Main stand had three missing pillars, positively dangerous.
    I think there's an option to buy extra pillars as an upgrade...
  • edited March 2022
    Hal1x said:
    IdleHans said:
    I think there's an option to buy extra pillars as an upgrade...
    I think the seats down the other end of the stand, and which had the pillars, were more expensive.
  • Still use my treasured 1998 play off final mug every day, with Clive Mendonca and a fading Sasha Ilic. Hope it lasts forever.
  • IdleHans said:
    So ValleyOfTears wife has something to do when she drops him off at the game. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Good on you for starting your own business!

But why did you choose the name Fiona? Is there something you want to share with the forum?
    It's Fion Ave A Cock. 
  • In answer to the title, yes we are :)
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Good on you for starting your own business!

It's Fion Ave A Cock. 
    That’s what I read as well!
  • Dave Rudd said:
    Superb!

This will be a perfect addition to my collection.

A mugs mug on a mug - Inception level mugs. 
  • FWIW, That is a lovely design on the actual Fiona Veacock mug, but sadly well out of my price range for a cup that one of the kids will no doubt break within months. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Dave Rudd said:
    Superb!

This will be a perfect addition to my collection.

A mugs mug on a mug - Inception level mugs. 

You forgot the mug who bought it.

In my defence, it was cheap ... and please note that it has never been used.
  • edited March 2022
    I bet there is one person who has got dozens of them.....people said if he could he would eat himself, second best is he could  drink himself.
  • Did the old stand ever have 'Charlton Athletic Football Club' down its side without C A F C across the front? I know the C A F C was added at some point, but I am unsure about the words down the north side at the same time as no C A F C. Any ideas?