Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The ONE thing that Makes you Grumpy

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Public transport disruption. Really gives me the 'ump. Apart from that I'm pretty happy go lucky........

Bull

It's fans who stand up I know it is!!

;-)
  • Options
    Flash gits who claim chatting up women is dead easy , as I 've always been total crap at it myself
  • Options
    getting random texts & calls from my mates in space ibiza
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Public transport disruption. Really gives me the 'ump. Apart from that I'm pretty happy go lucky........

Bull

It's fans who stand up I know it is!!

;-)

Lol!
    I am not in football mode at the moment, I just can't think about football until I've had my summer holiday.
  • Options
    people ill prepared in a queue got one item they know how much it costs, standing in the queue chatting to there mate hand over the item. Till person say how much this person then acts shocked when asked for money and spend the next minute or so looking for there purse, have it ready!!
  • Options
    Also: working for dumb people - i.e. my boss, what a cock!
  • Options
    What about people that blatantly push in at the bar when queing for a drink.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Also: working for dumb people - i.e. my boss, but what a cock!

What's that - your boss is dumb but he's got an impressive cock? Is he a farmer?
  • Options
    ScoSco
    edited July 2007
    LOL. I've been grumpy all day but that cheered me up. Hangovers make me grumpy.
  • Options
    the common thing here is people...people make me grumpy..
    my view is that they're all c@*ts until proven otherwise;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Personal taste I suppose.

But there is a clear political divide on this board. At the end of the day, we are all Charlton, we should all get along.

If you get involved in politics on here you are either right wing/racist/BNP/Daily Mail reader or left wing/Guardian reader/Ken lover/Muslim fanatic. There isnt a middle ground.

I know I dont have to read it, but it seems to be pretty prevalent over the last couple of months.

My view entirely, and well summised.

It also leads to whispers, emails and conversations that i really don't want to be having, and the hassle of it all is really getting me down. Can't emphasis it enough.

Cheer up mate - it's £1 a pint in the Charcoal Burner every night this week.

(It's not really, but I just wanted to do my bit to lighten your mood a tad - if only for a second)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Also: working for dumb people - i.e. my boss, but what a cock!

What's that - your boss is dumb but he's got an impressive cock? Is he a farmer?

LOL. I've been grumpy all day but that cheered me up. Hangovers make me grumpy.

Happy to oblige Sco. Now, if only somone would assasinate my work "colleagues" - all of them - then that would cheer me up!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Personal taste I suppose.

But there is a clear political divide on this board. At the end of the day, we are all Charlton, we should all get along.

If you get involved in politics on here you are either right wing/racist/BNP/Daily Mail reader or left wing/Guardian reader/Ken lover/Muslim fanatic. There isnt a middle ground.

I know I dont have to read it, but it seems to be pretty prevalent over the last couple of months.

My view entirely, and well summised.

It also leads to whispers, emails and conversations that i really don't want to be having, and the hassle of it all is really getting me down. Can't emphasis it enough.

Cheer up mate - it's £1 a pint in the Charcoal Burner every night this week.

(It's not really, but I just wanted to do my bit to lighten your mood a tad - if only for a second)

have a pass, and nearly fell for that !
  • Options
    no he's dumb (although thinks he's smart) and a cock with it, I've never worked for someone as poor as him in man management, and well, everything else really..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]no he's dumb (although thinks he's smart) but has got a big cock, I've never worked for someone as poor as him in man management, and well, everything else really..

What is it with you and this fellas cock???
  • Options
    The thought of my boss soon to be Ex im glad to say
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]The thought of my boss soon to be Ex im glad to say

Yes, you shouldn't mix business with pleasure...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]no he's dumb (although thinks he's smart) but has got a big cock, I've never worked for someone as poor as him in man management, and well, everything else really..

What is it with you and this fellas cock???

I haven't had tears of laughter in months - quality, Off_It.
  • Options
    I agree with the transport delays especially on the trains the last thing after a hard day at work is having to wait for late and usually packed train. I also hate missing a train by seconds and having to wait 30 minutes for the next one. Not so bad now I go home from London Bridge as it has the Oast House but killing 30 minutes in Lewisham at 10 at night is not funny....
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    The fact that you can't buy a can of coke any more on a station - it's all plastic bottles. They cost more, there's more of it than you want and it tastes vile out of a plastic bottle - always has and always will. Cans or glass bottles are the only receptacles coke should be kept in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OK off it thats enough now... tsk tsk..
  • Options
    F*cking Microsoft Windows

"do you want to cancel/change/amend something?"

YES!!!!!!

"are you sure you want to cancel/change/amend somthing?"

YES I F*CKING WELL DO!!! I WOULDN'T HAVE F*CKING WELL CLICKED IF I DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God it winds me up. I am test driving Vista at the moment. It's the worst yet. There should be a "do you want to turn off the patronising bullsh*t" button.
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Pards signing players I've never heard of.

**ducks**
  • Options
    Shami Chakrabarti

makes me very grumpy how she can get away with all the crap she does
  • Options
    I've only been in the office 20 minutes and the dappy thing sitting behind me is doing my head in. She can't say film, she says 'fillum' and has in the course of a conversation said it about 15-20 times since I got in. I am close to either tears or murder, possibly both.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]She can't say film, she says 'fillum'

where's she from ireland ??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]She can't say film, she says 'fillum'

where's she from ireland ??

No. Liverpool, although strangely she's an arsenal fan. Her one saving grace is hearing her tell people in her broad scouse tones that she is a gooner