Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

“we are now approaching…Kidbrooke”

And as we rolled in, on our way to take my sister to birthday dinner in Borough Market, we looked across to the opposite platform. There a mań standing near the edge of the platform,  has taken out his dick and commences to take a piss. It is a very long piss. It takes as long as most of the time our train stays. At the end he carefully waggles his dick to ensure every last drop is expelled. Then he zips up, and rolls along the platform. Nobody else on the platform appears to notice. 

Welcome to Kidbrooke. Welcome back to Plague Island.

Comments

• Options
    Train station toilets are usually closed and most trains do not have any toilets on them!

Bit of a dilemma I would say? The last 4 pints always catch up!

• Options
    Oh South London …. Is wonderful 
    or

[Name of a very nice area] is a shithole, I wanna go home.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sounds risky to me.  

Water and electricity don't mix well.  I mean I don't suppose it'd be a pleasant jolt, penile electrocution is very painful ... so I've been told  :/
  • Options
    Sounds risky to me.  

Water and electricity don't mix well.  I mean I don't suppose it'd be a pleasant jolt, penile electrocution is very painful ... so I've been told  :/
    You’ve tried the old piss on the electric fly catcher bat things haven’t you 
  • Options
    Driving down Upper St Martins Lane one day mid summer afternoon at the junction of Long Acre,  Garrick,Crabourne street in the middle of junction hundreds of tourists about a guy doing a Kidbrooke in the middle of road not a soul said a word.
  • Options
    When I was in Shanghai people were just doing that in the road willy nilly. 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    And as we rolled in, on our way to take my sister to birthday dinner in Borough Market, we looked across to the opposite platform. There a mań standing near the edge of the platform,  has taken out his dick and commences to take a piss. It is a very long piss. It takes as long as most of the time our train stays. At the end he carefully waggles his dick to ensure every last drop is expelled. Then he zips up, and rolls along the platform. Nobody else on the platform appears to notice. 

Yeah, sorry about that, the welcome to Kidbrooke part, to avoid confusion.
  • Options
    Sounds risky to me.  

Thats what we were all thinking, but he seemed to be conscious of that much, he wasnt standing right on the edge, his piss fell on the studded part of the platform next to the edge.

@SporadicAddick, yes I know, right now wandering around my childhood home I can agree but I only flew in yesterday afternoon, first time in 2.5 years, and, well….
  • Options
    Sounds risky to me.  

Thats what we were all thinking, but he seemed to be conscious of that much, he wasnt standing right on the edge, his piss fell on the studded part of the platform next to the edge.

@SporadicAddick, yes I know, right now wandering around my childhood home I can agree but I only flew in yesterday afternoon, first time in 2.5 years, and, well….
     :)

I hope he washed his hands afterwards. 
  • Options
    Are you sure it wasn’t a plastic dick, like a Theatre prop?
    Perhaps you should have given it a squeeze to check?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mr Largo is quiet, he often complains about no toilets on trains, maybe he was squeezing one out before boarding. 
  • Options

Back to the tracks I presume? 

There was a time when the back seats of the nightbus were regularly used for this, a mate claims he saw a bloke doing something more substantial. Vile blokes.
  • Options
    If you point it at the live rail does electricity snake back along your wee?
    Is that the origin of the term ‘boil my piss’?
  • Options
    He was just using the urination station.
  • Options
    In Hackney I once saw a woman take a dump in the middle of the street.
    She casually plopped her shopping on the ground, squatted, pulled her draws down and took a massive shit. To make matters worse it was broad daylight, and i was sitting just a few feet away.
  • Options
    Maybe it was an art installation like this one in Prague?

• Options
    They should have a medical judging by the colour of their pee.
  • Options
    Wait, he was pissing on the track?!