Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sahara dust storm

It's a bit dusty today, isn't it?

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2022
    It's the end of the world as we know it.

And I feel fine.
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    It's a bit dusty today, isn't it?
    too many women involved in football these days ....
  • Options
    Thought this morning the sky was a bit orange/brown, made the whole world look a bit sepia, put it down to the good ol' London smog making it feel all Victorian, but turns out it's a big dust cloud sent from the Sahara instead 
  • Options
    Looked out of my kitchen window and noticed my car has a fair bit of dust on it. Couldn’t work out what it was, now I know. 
  • Options
    Was going to mention this. The rain has left my cab in a right old state. Car washes are going to earn their money tomorrow.

• Options
    My mate down in the South of Spain has just traded in his car for a camel  :|
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gribbo said:
    State of my motor ffs -

Absolutely a state. Thank god it’s got all that dust on it to hide it a bit. 
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    State of my motor ffs -

Thank god your thousands of Facebook followers cant see the state of that right now ;)
  • Options
    Shame we only get the sahara sand and not the heat 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Anyone got any pics of dirty trains? 
  • Options
    robroy said:
    Anyone got any picks of dirty trains? 
    That's in the members only section, gotta pay for premium content.
  • Options
    robroy said:
    Anyone got any picks of dirty trans? 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Close all pubs
  • Options
    As usual, I wore a face mask when I went into a supermarket after work. I would usually remove it on leaving, but thought today it was better to leave it on, as it served another purpose of protecting me from breathing in the dust.
    Did you wear it in the car with the windows up, sat alone?
  • Options
    As usual, I wore a face mask when I went into a supermarket after work. I would usually remove it on leaving, but thought today it was better to leave it on, as it served another purpose of protecting me from breathing in the dust.
    Did you wear it in the car with the windows up, sat alone?
    No
  • Options
    😂 brilliant.
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    robroy said:
    Anyone got any picks of dirty trains? 
    Slade Green line f cked -

Usual slags about dumping fridges.
  • Options
    Buy them a doughnut each from greggs and just say "sorry fellas, my mistake " and they'll love you forever.