Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Big Thank You to the Stayaways….

edited March 2022 in General Charlton
Managed from concourse to sitting in my front room in Sidcup in less than 25 minutes, quickest i think I’ve ever got away from a league game!

Comments

• edited March 2022
    Managed from concourse to sitting in my front room in Sidcup in less than 25 minutes, quickest i think I’ve ever got away from a league game!
    25 years?
    Are you Mr. Creosote?  ;)
  • edited March 2022
    I did better than that !!!

Walked through the door at home in Dartford at 10.05 !!!
  • edited March 2022
    Minutes, put your glasses on Sixer…

:-) 

• Attendance: 9,728 (1,559 from Gillingham) 

• Minutes, put your glasses on Sixer…

Ah !!

Didn’t read properly

🤦🏻
  • Minutes, put your glasses on Sixer…

Damn you  with the lightning edit  ;)
    What ? Eh ?

I’ve been done by a mod - damn you @AFKABartram

I demand the return of the flag button 
  • Managed from concourse to sitting in my front room in Sidcup in less than 25 minutes, quickest i think I’ve ever got away from a league game!
    As brucey would say, didn’t he do well!!
  • How the shit did you manage that? Got through the door at 10 to midnight. A2 buggered due to roadworks. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Carter said:
    How the shit did you manage that? Got through the door at 10 to midnight. A2 buggered due to roadworks. 
    Never touched the A2, so looks like I had a touch 
  • left bang on full time and was indoors in Bexleyheath bang on 10 and that included going down the A2
  • Wife always has to go to the toilet after games,we parked in the village so a bit of a walk,,wallop,Eltham tunnel one lane shut,A2 shut shit diversion through Dartrford which I ignored and went to A20,all ok ,then just before the Chatham turn off,sign for inside lanes closed,had visions off a trip down M20 but all was well just before turn off.
  • Is there ever going to be a time when the A2 is fully operational
  • I even stayed till after the tunnel jump and still got away fine
  • Managed from concourse to sitting in my front room in Sidcup in less than 25 minutes, quickest i think I’ve ever got away from a league game!
    Done well there mate, took me 25 minutes just getting out of Albany Park once
  • A20 closed completely at Sidcup so diverted up through Swanley to rejoin M20 there.😡 
  • edited March 2022
    A2/M2 most times and sometimes M2/M20 at least partly closed in the evenings recently when I want to use them
  • Gribbo said:
    Done well there mate, took me 25 years just getting out of Grove Park once
    Fixed that for you
  • Sponsored links:

• So It looks like there will be a plus point in relegation and playing in front of 5000, at least we get home early.
  • Happy to oblige you AFKA. 
  • I got caught in the muggy gillingham fans and getting the train took ages. 
    Wait, we did a tunnel jump after beating Gillingham 1-0?
    "Clean sheet" win mate 🥂
    It was as much of a halfhearted damp squib as the Crossbar Challenge.