Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

William Hurt (RIP)

edited March 2022 in Not Sports Related
News yesterday that William Hurt has passed away.I have always liked his films.Dying fron Prostate Cancer,makes me wonder how long I have.Coming up to three years since first diagnosed so fingers crossed.
 R.I P Mr. Hurt.

Comments

• Loved his early films - Altered States, Body Heat (the "Don't stop" scene - Phwoar!). RIP to one of my favourite actors from back then.
  • Derek1952 said:
    News yesterday that William Hurt has passed away.I have always liked his films.Dying fron Prostate Cancer,makes me wonder how long I have.Coming up to three years since first diagnosed so fingers crossed.
     R.I P Mr. Hurt.
    Cancer is such a horrible disease. RIP William Hurt.

I hope you manage to keep on top of yours for many years to come Derek. Keep up the good fight. You know you’ve got charltonlife behind you too.
  • Superb actor. RIP.
  • Love Body Heat. 

RIP
  • Great actor and one of my favorites.

RIP
  • One of my favourite actors. I absolutely loved Gorky Park. RIP William
  • Good luck with your fight, Derek. 

RIP William.
  • RIP William Hurt, great presence on screen.
    As well as the ones mentioned, I loved his performance on 'Smoke' along side Harvey Keitel. So delicate...

• RIP William Hurt, a fine sensitive and powerful actor, I really enjoyed his performances on Kiss of the Spider Woman.
  • Good actor, not so nice man.