Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jackson to star in Q&A session on March 31st

edited March 2022 in General Charlton

Charlton boss Johnnie Jackson will star in a Q&A session open to Addicks members and season ticket holders on Thursday, March 31st.

Hosted by CharltonTV’s James Sherwood, the event will kick-off from 6.30pm before finishing at approximately 8pm, giving fans plenty of time to put their questions to the gaffer.

Supporters are asked to email their questions to fans@cafc.co.uk.

To book your place, please click hereLink not working at present time.

After registering, fans will receive the Zoom invitation the week prior to the event.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/622f16f6cf717/jackson-to-star-in-qa-session-on-march-31st

Comments

• at least it isn't on April Fools Day
  • To book your place, click here on the link that doesn't work, because the tickets aren't available yet.
    We are absolute shite at even the simplest things, but we definitely don't need anyone in charge in the UK.
  • edited March 2022
    "...Star..." WTF?
    An optimistic booking
    I don't see Sandgaard's patience lasting that long
    JJ's gonna need 9 points and hatsful of goals by 26th to prevent TS issuing the P45

FWIW I'm not advocating his sacking at this point in time but JJ's clearly part of the problem and TS won't sit and watch good money chasing out after bad, he's used to business success and getting what he wants - he don't want what he's currently getting from CAFC and its first team/manager/head coach
  • Brave man.
  • Reckon he might have a touch of the Q&A Flu prior to this, and wouldn't blame tbh ;)
  • Bet he can’t wait.
  • I would parrott back the things Adkins said you needed to be successful at this level and if a he agrees b thinks he has them. 
  • clive said:
    Hosted by CharltonTV’s James Sherwood
     Who?
  • Will he still be there 
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    clive said:
     Who?
    Has done the occasional home game by the pitch. Did you miss him?
  • Will he still be there 
    Who? CharltonTV’s James Sherwood?
  • Dazzler21 said:
    clive said:
     Who?
     Brother of Robin, Robin of Sherwood.
  • When I click on the link, it brings up a Q&A session with Neil Warnock
  • When I click on the link, it brings up a Q&A session with Neil Warnock

• Genuinly bizarre to have this as a news item on the official site with a link that does not work!

Hopefully we win a couple and get safe before this so it can be a marginally happier Q+A what the focus to next season.
  • Love the guy but I’d rather Janet Jackson was in charge at the fucking moment #shitshow
  • I’m surprised it’s not starting at 3:52pm
  • To book your place, click here on the link that doesn't work, because the tickets aren't available yet.
    We are absolute shite at even the simplest things, but we definitely don't need anyone in charge in the UK.
    The link is now working
    To book your place, please click here.  
  • clive said:
    To book your place, click here on the link that doesn't work, because the tickets aren't available yet.
    The link is now working
    Has anyone used it successfully yet ?

I'm being told that my requested ticket/s exceed limitations ....

...But I'm only applying for one ! 
  • Sponsored links:

• I signed in and ticked the box and nothing happened
  • clive said:
    To book your place, click here on the link that doesn't work, because the tickets aren't available yet.
    The link is now working
    Has anyone used it successfully yet ?

I'm being told that my requested ticket/s exceed limitations ....

...But I'm only applying for one ! 
    Same here!
  • Yes got mine no problem at all. 
  • Yes got mine no problem at all. 
    Clique members only will be allowed to take part  ;)
  • Any success yet, apart from "in the clique" bolloxbolder ? 
  • No success from me either, becoming a bit of a shambles these type of things along with the tickets.
  • Got mine no probs. Am a member.
  • Link is now open but it doesn't work.
    1 ticket apparently exceeds my limit.
    Rank amateur outfit.
    They've had all week to sort it & haven't.
  • Works for me now
  • Link is now open but it doesn't work.
    1 ticket apparently exceeds my limit.
    Rank amateur outfit.
    They've had all week to sort it & haven't.
    Looks to me as though it is open for international Addicks and members but not season ticket holders... Are you one of the former?