Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: ACCRINGTON 2-1 CHARLTON

many thanks to the 27 Lifers who gave marks, this is becoming worse than watching the match

Comments

• The top 4 are the only 4 I'd want to keep.
    (Plus injured Aneke, JFC & possibly Inniss.
  • The top 4 are the only 4 I'd want to keep.
    (Plus injured Aneke, JFC & possibly Inniss.
    Pretty much. I’d consider keeping Clare too, but I’m quickly going off that idea. 
  • Elliot is not strong enough to keep the ball. Yes I agree keep the top four in that list
  • Elliot is not strong enough to keep the ball. Yes I agree keep the top four in that list
  • Can't help but feel people are overmarking Dobson based on past performances. 

He was as average as the rest this week. 
  • Aerials won, tackles won and dispossessed stats very revealing. Proves to me it is lack of desire and commitment. More worrying than losing. 
  • Has an out field player even won POTY with zero goals and 1 assist? 
  • edited March 2022
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Has an out field player even won POTY with zero goals and 1 assist? 
    Phillips, Carson, Kiely and Petterson?
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Rufus definitely had no goals when he first won. Don't know about the assists

Matt Holland and Jose Semedo both scored 1 goal from midfield when they won
  • Scoham said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Phillips, Carson, Kiely and Petterson?
    James, Seaman, Shilton......

England outfield players for £500 please. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Cafc43v3r said:

According to transfer market he never did get an assist but I do wonder if that's because the data wasn't available?  My first thought was Solly but he had a number of assists, especially in "the Powell" season. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

According to transfer market he never did get an assist but I do wonder if that's because the data wasn't available?  My first thought was Solly but he had a number of assists, especially in "the Powell" season. 
    I'm sure assists only became a measured thing when Fantasy Football started!

Previously you might have talked about creative players, but nobody actually quantified it.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Solly? Maybe he had an assist or two. He even scored a couple 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

I'm sure assists only became a measured thing when Fantasy Football started!

Previously you might have talked about creative players, but nobody actually quantified it.
    What about Poyet?