Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton announce five-year partnership with RSK

Comments

• Options
    Five years of guaranteed shirt sponsor income ✅

Not a betting company ✅

Happy with that.
    Agreed, good it's done early too. 
  • Options
    They seem one of the bigger sponsors we've had over the years. Hopefully their shirt logo isn't green, although I'd take some green on the away kit.
  • Options
    Maybe I’m reading this wrong but I don’t think they’re the official “shirt sponsor” are they? Just sounds like a “partner” that’ll have a small piece of the action on the shirt. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2022
    Maybe I’m reading this wrong but I don’t think they’re the official “shirt sponsor” are they? Just sounds like a “partner” that’ll have a small piece of the action on the shirt. 
    "RSK’s logo will sit proudly on the front of the club’s home shirt from the start of the 2022/23 season."

From the article on the OS. Does leave the door open for a different sponsor for the away/third shirt.
  • Options
    "RSK’s logo will sit proudly on the front of the club’s home shirt from the start of the 2022/23 season."

From the article on the OS. Does leave the door open for a different sponsor for the away/third shirt.
    Quite a lot of clubs have more than one sponsors logo on the front of their shirt. Look at the French teams. I’m sure I’m reading more I to it than there is but the emphasis on “sustainability partner” rather than shirt or club sponsor raises the question.
  • Options
    God I hope we don't end up with Shirts like they do in France, or the dogs dinner which are Rugby kits now. 
  • Options
    edited March 2022

Quite a lot of clubs have more than one sponsors logo on the front of their shirt. Look at the French teams. I’m sure I’m reading more I to it than there is but the emphasis on “sustainability partner” rather than shirt or club sponsor raises the question.
    I wouldn't worry about that. The FA have banned having more than one sponsor on the front of your shirt.

https://handbook.fapublications.com/#!/book/45/chapter/s8700-kit-and-advertising-regulations/content?section=s8701-a-general

C.2.i.a. On the Clothing of a Player on the field of play, the following areas shall be permitted to be used for Advertising
    • One single area not exceeding 250 square centimetres on the front of the shirt (see Fig 10);
    • One single area not exceeding 100 square centimetres on the back of the shirt (see Fig 13);
    • One single area not exceeding  100  square  centimetres  on each sleeve of the shirt, between the shoulder seam and the elbow (provided Affiliated Association or Competition Rules so permit) (see Fig 12);
    • One single area not exceeding 100 square centimetres on the back of the shorts (see Fig 14); and
    • Once only on each sock tie-up providing it does not exceed an area of 100 square centimetres (see Fig 11).

One or more company may be advertised and, in respect of any one company, one or more of its products. The same Advertising must appear in the same form on the Clothing of all Players and Club Officials, wherever such Advertising appears, throughout the entirety of the match.

• Options
    edited March 2022
    Five years! Fantastic to secure that. Not exactly an air conditioning company either. Well done TS and Mumford. 
  • Options
    Based in Cheshire. I’m presuming we’ve got Southall to thank for this one? 
    I'm sure he is preparing his invoice as we speak
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    might actually get a kit release before August now
  • Options
    Wow  , Charlton are a brilliant football club , on the pitch. When did he last watch us ? Still at least we can look forward to being propelled to a leading position in the sustainable league table !
  • Options
    Wow  , Charlton are a brilliant football club , on the pitch. When did he last watch us ? Still at least we can look forward to being propelled to a leading position in the sustainable league table !
    Forest Green will be impressed 
  • Options

I wouldn't worry about that. The FA have banned having more than one sponsor on the front of your shirt.

https://handbook.fapublications.com/#!/book/45/chapter/s8700-kit-and-advertising-regulations/content?section=s8701-a-general

C.2.i.a. On the Clothing of a Player on the field of play, the following areas shall be permitted to be used for Advertising
    • One single area not exceeding 250 square centimetres on the front of the shirt (see Fig 10);
    • One single area not exceeding 100 square centimetres on the back of the shirt (see Fig 13);
    • One single area not exceeding  100  square  centimetres  on each sleeve of the shirt, between the shoulder seam and the elbow (provided Affiliated Association or Competition Rules so permit) (see Fig 12);
    • One single area not exceeding 100 square centimetres on the back of the shorts (see Fig 14); and
    • Once only on each sock tie-up providing it does not exceed an area of 100 square centimetres (see Fig 11).

One or more company may be advertised and, in respect of any one company, one or more of its products. The same Advertising must appear in the same form on the Clothing of all Players and Club Officials, wherever such Advertising appears, throughout the entirety of the match.

Knowledge 👍
  • Options
    Are they paying 8 million a year?
  • Options
    I expect the local schools will be excited at the prospect of receiving hundreds of free shirts to entice the children to become Charlton fans. Maybe one per free ticket?