Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Doncaster Rovers tickets (a) tickets to go on sale

Comments

• Options
    Wow ! Ha 
  • Options
    Wow ! Ha 
    EdwinStarr said:
    War, huh

• Options
    Almost 600 Addicks have snapped up their tickets for the game in advance and tickets will be available from the ground on the day at the following prices: Adult: £21, Over60 and U25: £17, U18: £8, U12: £5
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/623cb4243d467/away-day-guide-eco-power-stadium
  • Options
    For a ground that we have been to so much in recent years, and given our current league form, that really is a decent turn out.  
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    For a ground that we have been to so much in recent years, and given our current league form, that really is a decent turn out.  
    It is SE7 see you up there.
  • Options
    And Rotherham, and Cambridge!
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    Might be the last chance for a few seasons 
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:
    And Rotherham, and Cambridge!
    B@llocks to Cambridge.
  • Options
    Can anyone confirm the time of the coach from Eltham. When I booked it said 9am but I had an email and text today saying 9:45??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    Lovely weather for it
  • Options
    Bloody typical, just tested positive so no trip to Donny for me today, two tickets wasted, if anyone is near Northamptonshire you can have them, maybe a small donation to the upbeats. 
  • Options
    Late call to go - train tickets only 50 each return!
    COYR’s 
  • Options
    Few  unhappy people on the coaches , a handful even topped up getting the train back.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Few  unhappy people on the coaches , a handful even topped up getting the train back.
    What happened?
  • Options
    Didn’t get value for money from the Larkfield pick up 
  • Options
    Think one coach missed KO, or was close to 
  • Options
    Think one coach missed KO, or was close to 
    From my limited times using the coach, there were too many occasions of this happening.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    A1/M1 can be murderous at weekends, or any day come to that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think the coach drivers are under instructions  not to get there too early. 
    But sometimes they cut it to fine for comfort 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    A1/M1 can be murderous at weekends, or any day come to that
    Think one coach was still in Dartford 2 hours after setting off, then missed KO
  • Options
    I think the coach drivers are under instructions  not to get there too early. 
    But sometimes they cut it to fine for comfort 
    2022 and the coaches are still not allowed to get to the ground early.
    What's it all about?
    No disrespect to those that get the coaches, but I shouldn't think they are the sort to get pissed up and go rampaging through a city centre.
    So why are coaches not allowed to get to ground at midday/ 1pm?

• Options
    Heard the Charlton team coach driver telling a steward the traffic was a mare ! 
  • Options
    Not been on a coach to a Charlton game since Operation Ewood in 2007...

Even if there were pickups nearer where I live, I don't want to arrive just before a game and leave straight afterwards as I like to see the town as well
  • Options
    There is not much to see in Doncaster - doesn’t have the character of say a Huddersfield or Bradford nearby although has good pubs and lively night life 
  • Options
    The traffic was very heavy through Donny getting to the ground not helped by the horse race meeting that was on. The local journey took us 45 mins instead of the normal 20 😤.
  • Options
    There is not much to see in Doncaster - doesn’t have the character of say a Huddersfield or Bradford nearby although has good pubs and lively night life 
    Yeah load of pubs and clubs. Had a bite to eat in the Wool Market last night. Worth a visit for next time 
  • Options
    'There's not much between those towns, Huddersfield and Bradford have better boarded up shops and some hills, whereas Doncaster is flat and boasts a prison and a mainline train station to get you out of there quickly.  The real highlights of the region can be found in Barnsley and Wakefield as they have a Primark and a lively Wetherspoons scene.' (C) Lonely Planet    
  • Options
    Not been on a coach to a Charlton game since Operation Ewood in 2007...

Even if there were pickups nearer where I live, I don't want to arrive just before a game and leave straight afterwards as I like to see the town as well
    Same here. Driver went the long way round the M25, two lengthy loo stops and ended up sprinting into the ground to see KO. Never again…