Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lifers' Cancer Updates - @Redmidland has decided to have surgery (p51)

Comments

• Options
    Good luck Beds. Thinking about you.
  • Options
    Best wishes - try to forget the cricket!
  • Options
    All the best for the morning
  • Options
    All the very best for tomorrow, Beds
  • Options
    All the best @Bedsaddick
    👍🏼👊🏼
  • Options
    Very best of luck mate 👍
  • Options
    G’wan ya Beds ya 💪🏻♥️
  • Options
    All the best beds.
  • Options
    Wishing you the very best of luck Beds. 
  • Options
    Been watching this thread from a distance Beds, I read your comment on the update and that's sounds really good news! Travelling up to Preston for a wedding, but will sneak onto CL for an update, my very best wishes to you sir! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Everything crossed feller, go smash it…..
  • Options
    I'm not normally an early bird ( don't like worms....) but will be setting our alarm for 8am tomorrow so we can send some positive & healing vibes in your direction, Beds. 

Go smash it ! x
  • Options
    Stay strong friend. Brighter times ahead. 
  • Options
    Best of luck Beds. 
  • Options
    Good luck Beds 👍
  • Options
    Best wishes Beds
  • Options
    good luck Beds. All the best. X
  • Options
    Best wishes Beds
  • Options
    Hope it goes well in the morning Beds. 
  • Options
    Best of luck fella
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All the best with the op Beds - my first visit to the thread since the initial diagnosis conversation - really hope the positive momentum keeps moving forward and everything is on the up for you and your family from here.
  • Options
    All the best mate. Remember, just do what they tell you. Anaesthetic is a wonderful thing. 
  • Options
    Very best wishes for tomorrow
  • Options
    Best wishes, I hope it goes well for you
  • Options
    Good luck with the op Beds
  • Options
    You’re in the best hands Beds. We’re all right with you on this. Stay strong mate!
  • Options
    May today be the start of your road to recovery.

• Options

Latest update.

After numerous tests and scans i have been told i have a rare neuroendocrine tumor   . Thankfully it is the good type of tumor when it comes to pancreatic cancer.
    I am having it removed along with half of my pancreas and my bile duct on the 13th ( next Wednesday ) at The Wellington North hospital in London. 
    It's an 8-10 hour operation but considering what the original prognosis was i'm so , so lucky.

Depending on the biopsy after the operation i may have to have a bit of chemo but fingers crossed i won't.

Three weeks ago i thought i wasn't long for this world but now i feel i have a new lease of life and i'll be back at The Valley next season for my sins!
    Good luck for today 
  • Options
    All the best, Beds
  • Options
    Hoping today goes as smoothly as possible (or, as a brother would have said, as smooth as a gravy sandwich).