Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

AUCTION TIME - This one is a rare one - now closed

edited March 2022 in General Charlton

Good afternoon everyone – following on from the previous auction just prior to Christmas our current shirt sponsors,  KW Consulting, have something else to donate and this one is quite special.   This is not available to buy and is available by Invite Only and I only have 1 prize.

As with my previous auction just prior to Christmas ,  funds raised are to go towards the Erith Rotary Club and their charity collections which have raised hundreds of thousands of pounds in the last 40 years since my father has been involved but they’ve actually been running since 1905 – apparently they are the second biggest thing to be formed in 1905 but I have no idea what the first was 😊

The auction is for 4 tickets to this any Charlton  fixture at The Valley this season.  It includes Director’s Box seating, lunch before the game in The Boardroom (which may have a certain Mr Sandgaard in it this weekend – unconfirmed at present), a chance to meet the Man of the Match in the Charlton TV lounge post match.  Arrival is from 1pm so you can make the most of it all through the afternoon.  I’m sure the legend Mr Bob Bolder will stick his head in at some point too and come and say hi along with Paddy Powell as well as the Charlton Tv guys.

Now, as I say, this is not something that becomes available all that often so I am hoping to raise a good sum for a wonderful set of charities that have changed countless people’s lives for the better. 

The bidding will remain open until midday on Thursday but please don’t leave it all to the last seconds!

Thanks all and happy bidding

Comments

• edited March 2022
    Hmmn. Might consider a bid but would need to know the exact lunch menu first😁
  • @Swisdom, can’t make Saturday so can it be switched to another game?
  • From the heading I thought it was a Charlton win!
  • I'll start us off with £200.
  • Any chance of stretching it to 5 as i have 4 great mates who i attend matches with.
  • Blimey, even the sponsors are sick of watching us play. 
    Good luck with the auction. 
  • Any chance of stretching it to 5 as i have 4 great mates who i attend matches with.
    I can ask but it’s not me who allocates.  I’ll let you know 
  • I can’t compete in an auction, did you consider a raffle?
  • Sponsored links:

You do want them to stay as your friends, don’t you?
  • edited March 2022
  • Thanks @Chippycafc - i'll DM you.  Enjoy the game!

• Swisdom said:
    Thanks @Chippycafc - i'll DM you.  Enjoy the game!

Cheers
  • Anybody able to list the food options?
  • Glad you enjoyed the choice of two options.