Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Keith Peacock how is he ?

Bit concerned ,haven’t seen Keith for some time ,I hope he is well.Would like to know an update as he is a valley hero and would like to pass our very best to him.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2022
    Get a hospitality ticket, he is usually in one of the lounges.
  • Options
    He’s not been around in the lounges for a couple of months now. I understand his wife may have potentially been unwell and they were taking all precautions regarding Covid

• Options
    Swisdom said:
    He’s not been around in the lounges for a couple of months now. I understand his wife may have potentially been unwell and they were taking all precautions regarding Covid

Yes - I was in West Stand hospitality earlier in season and he would only bump elbows and was making an effort to maintain social distancing, which is fair enough
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Yes - I was in West Stand hospitality earlier in season and he would only bump elbows and was making an effort to maintain social distancing, which is fair enough
    That was probably because it was you mate.