Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ride London Essex 100 - shameless beg for sponsorship

Hi All,

Am riding in the above in aid of the the truly brilliant Https://www.mindbodysole.uk

Any donations (however small) would be gladly received.

Just giving is now up and running

Cheers.

Comments

• all done 
  • Shameless bump....slow start on the sponsorship front. All contributions warmly received. 
  • Two weeks till the off. Crap start time received today. But my custom jersey finally turned up today. Of anyone wants to drop a few quid into the kitty it would be very welcome.
  • What wave are you in? I’m in wave N and quite worried I’ll miss the 6pm finish cut off.
  • iainment said:
    What wave are you in? I’m in wave N and quite worried I’ll miss the 6pm finish cut off.

Sorry missed this. Was in J. However, I made the I'll fated decision to get the train to the start. Got on at Eltham, travelled about a minute out of the station. Stopped, sat there for 2 hours and we were them evacuated and had to walk back down the tracks to the station. Suicide apparently. Got back to Eltham at 8.45 so zero chance of making the 9am cut off to start. Hoping they will let me defer, but not hopeful. There were around 30/40 other cyclists on the train in the same position.