Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Akin Famewo and Corey Blackett-Taylor at Bromley Addicks Zoom Meeting on 17 February 2022

edited February 2022 in General Charlton
Delighted to have Akin Famewo and Corey Blackett-Taylor as guests for Bromley Addicks next Q & A zoom meeting on 17 February 2022 from 7.30pm to 9.00pm.

Look forward to hearing their views and them answering your questions

Email tony.warran@btinternet.com for log on details

Comments

• Options
    bump

Being invited to Bromley obviously inspired Corey as was Sky MOTM last night.
  • Options
    The email received this morning has the wrong date on it
  • Options

Thanks, we just noticed

We're sorry and will totally re-organised our structures.

Clearly there has been a failing of leadership here but you'll have to wait for Aliwibble's report, I can't comment until then
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    They must get on well off the pitch then Henners. I know you’re a shrinking violet but whatever you do, don’t mention the several verbal lashings Akin gave CBT at the Crewe game recently 😉.
  • Options
    First question (from @Covered End ) 😉
  • Options
    Mixed day for our guests on 17 Feb.

Akin scored the winner but Corey, after a great game, at Portsmouth, went of injured.

Hope it was just a tweak and he's back soon

• Options
    This Thursday
  • Options
    Could you ask AK to not keep kicking it out whenever he is hoofing it up the wing, ta very much. 
  • Options
    Could you ask AK to not keep kicking it out whenever he is hoofing it up the wing, ta very much. 
    Join the meeting and you can ask yourself
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think I’ll pass on this meeting. Having heard Famewo speak previously I suspect a lot of what he says will contain the words “Yeh man”. 
  • Options
    Join the meeting and you can ask yourself
    Just completed a zoom with headway which isn't easy, so I'll pass, but thanks for mentioning joining and I look forward to reading all about it, hope it goes well. 
  • Options
    Tonight 

Nice of Thomas to do a warm up Q & A at the beginning.
  • Options
    If you're planning on using the installed version of zoom rather than the web version, I'd recommend logging in ASAP, as you may need to load an update.
  • Options
    For some reason I thought it started at 8pm and joined the zoom meeting at 7.50 but managed to mute myself. I really enjoyed it. 
  • Options
    Think I’ll pass on this meeting. Having heard Famewo speak previously I suspect a lot of what he says will contain the words “Yeh man”. 
    Have to say you were wrong.
  • Options
    Yeh man, I really enjoyed it. 
  • Options
    Yeh man, I really enjoyed it. 
    "I echo that"

(Which Akin actually said)
  • Options

Thanks, we just noticed

We're sorry and will totally re-organised our structures.

Clearly there has been a failing of leadership here but you'll have to wait for Aliwibble's report, I can't comment until then
    You should take a leaf out of Boris's book, deny it ever happened, then sack some underling when it's proved it did.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The background is available from Bromley Addicks for a donation to Tracey's prostate cancer fundraising 
  • Options
    I didn't attend but would love hear from Clive again!
  • Options
    Thanks for the notes Henry.

Always appreciate a bit of insight like this.