Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scott Fraser - pg 29 - Joins Hearts on loan for rest of season

Comments

• Options
    Cloudworm said:
    When we have possession, he hides. What's happened to him? 
    Finding someone to play his position in January should be the priority and will transform us as a team. Genuinely doesn’t impact the game either attacking or when defending. A passenger for most of those 90 mins.
  • Options
    Watson has two poor games and is frozen out + Fraser has god knows how many and retains his place = Appleton is a fool. 
  • Options
    He always takes the easy option, even when there are options to play forwards. He slows the game down and goes sideways. No bravery. Should be taking games by the scruff of the neck and dragging us into them. Instead he's a bystander. 
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    League one's best playmaker, proper mustard, Rolls Royce, Pirlo etc etc.
  • Options
    Luxary player very good footballer but you need to do both the flash and the ugly.
    Still feel the same well maybe just a decent footballer. Never known a Scotsman to be so passive 
  • Options
    Not enough intensity
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have we ever had such an ineffective midfield pairing as Fraser and Dobson. I can't believe we've stuck with it for so long? It'll be 2 years in January 
  • Options
    I’m sure his reputation isn’t actually based on anything he’s done for Charlton. He’s still living off that game for MK 3 years ago. If he left in January I’d be pleased but he’s another player who will stay put because no other club will offer the wages we give him. 
  • Options
    Have we ever had such an ineffective midfield pairing as Fraser and Dobson. I can't believe we've stuck with it for so long? It'll be 2 years in January 
    Very much like Semedo and Racon. Dobson like Semedo could play in a better side. Without the goals and assists of last season Fraser is like Racon, looks good on the ball occasionally but doesn’t offer enough.
  • Options
    Play him 10 or not at all!
  • Options
    Cloudworm said:
    When we have possession, he hides. What's happened to him? 
    He doesn't have the fitness/energy to play a full game, so hides because he needs to rest. 
  • Options
    Technically good but besides that, he offers nothing. Even with him being okay on the ball, he doesnt fancy it and often goes missing. 

Bin him off and replace him with someone who can pass and run! 
  • Options
    NB the Follow Follow song about Fraser the Scottish Pirlo makes me want to puke.
    Stop singing it or change the words, it's so idiotic. 
  • Options
    Remember this?

What happened?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tbf he did actually have a shot against Orient....that the keeper actually had to dive for & make a save. 

A goal is a coming......
  • Options
    Our best creative player, though whether he's good enough is I guess debatable. Slightly worrying that McKenna at Ipswich was happy to be rid of him.
    Well what does he know. I'm sure Ipswich players are stealing a living in the Championship and would struggle to get o Charlton's bench. How are they doing these days?? 
  • Options
    I think he must have cribbed these words from Haaland!
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    FishCostaFortune said:"Very pleased with this signing." 

"a lot of the time we are one of the most uninspiring teams in the league (even Hartlepool and Gateshead moved the ball better than us) when we have the ball at our feet."
    Two years and your views can't have changed much!
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Scoham said:
    Very much like Semedo and Racon. Dobson like Semedo could play in a better side. Without the goals and assists of last season Fraser is like Racon, looks good on the ball occasionally but doesn’t offer enough.
    Racon(!) was quite decent for a few games in both the championship and league one .  Not seen anything from bloke .  I wonder who invented the Pirlo thing - beyond being paid to play football, they have nothing in common 
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Scoham said:
    Racism was quite decent for a few games in both the championship and league one .  Not seen anything from bloke .  I wonder who invented the Pirlo thing - beyond being paid to play football, they have nothing in common 

• Options
    Talal said:
    wmcf123 said:
    Scoham said:
    Racism was quite decent for a few games in both the championship and league one .  Not seen anything from bloke .  I wonder who invented the Pirlo thing - beyond being paid to play football, they have nothing in common 

Ha - apologies !
  • Options
    I’m shocked by how poor he has been he should be bossing things on the front foot but he just stops anything happening by being so slow and passing backwards or at best sideways. No way he should be starting going on his last few games