Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fifa 19 ps4 Help

Just got my son into playing Fifa and have a second controller to play against him. When I go into Kick Off just the one controller shows on the Home/Away toggle. I thought the second controller should just show and we select Home/Away. Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2022
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Anyone?
  • Options
    Is the controller paired to the PS4? 
  • Options
    Is the controller paired to the PS4? 
    It scrolls through everything so I guess so?
  • Options
    It's a wired controller.
  • Options
    I believe you have to sign in as a guest or even create a 2nd player account on fifa. Not as straight forward as it used to be 
  • Options
    I believe you have to sign in as a guest or even create a 2nd player account on fifa. Not as straight forward as it used to be 
    What to play offline,  in the same room on the same machine?
  • Options
    Yeah, its not like the old school plug and play, spotted it the other day trying to play fifa 22 with the kids
  • Options
    Yeah, its not like the old school plug and play, spotted it the other day trying to play fifa 22 with the kids
    Ok. How do I go about it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Press home button on the 2nd controller and sign in as guest.
  • Options
    It's says Create a user or play as guest. Which one?
  • Options
    Play as guest
  • Options
    Play as guest
    All sorted. Thanks for your help mate.👍
  • Options
    Great, now you have sorted it, he will probably beat you every game eh...good luck.. B)
  • Options
    Can't help with this one. Encyclopaedic knowledge of Goldeneye on Game Cube though 
  • Options
    We need to find out who wins the first game