Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Private Executive Box Prices

You have to ring to find out how much one of these cost.   

Why is the cost not transparent for all?     

Comments

• It's all a bit trickier since Epstein died and Maxwell was jailed 😉
  • The prices are not fixed, depends on the demand and the specific extras required
  • Rent a fish tank for the afternoon - it will be more exciting to watch. 
    Ha!   No doubt. 

But I have a few elderly relatives that I would like to treat to a matchday experience, especially after the events/isolation of the past couple of years.   

The site says the box comes with cushioned seats in the stand outside the box during the game.  This seems perfect.

I wasn't intending on inviting any "prawn sandwich" fans.. 

Again, confused why the prices are not available. 
  • edited January 2022
    JohnnyH2 said:
    The prices are not fixed, depends on the demand and the specific extras required
    Extras are available for almost every purchase, in almost every walk of life.   But the basic, upfront cost is there to see. 

Why not in this instance?    

Are the club looking to hammer a true fan who might not be so good at haggling?   

If not, what's going on? 
  • I would imagine the cost will be a lot as demand will be high, after all we are watching other clubs premiership stars of the future.
  • If you have to ask the price...
  • Rent a fish tank for the afternoon - it will be more exciting to watch. 
    Ha!   No doubt. 

But I have a few elderly relatives that I would like to treat to a matchday experience, especially after the events/isolation of the past couple of years.   

The site says the box comes with cushioned seats in the stand outside the box during the game.  This seems perfect.

I wasn't intending on inviting any "prawn sandwich" fans.. 

Again, confused why the prices are not available. 
    You best tell them that 90 mins of the experience will be disappointing and to bring a good book. 
  • JohnnyH2 said:
    The prices are not fixed, depends on the demand and the specific extras required
    Extras are available for almost every purchase, in almost every walk of life.   But the basic, upfront cost is there to see. 

Why not in this instance?    

Are the club looking to hammer a true fan who might not be so good at haggling?   

If not, what's going on? 
    I think it maybe about haggling as in many other things nowadays. I’ve only been to one executive box, and that was arranged for Hants Addick (Jean). It was superb and I would totally recommend it.,