Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Call from Chuks Aneke

Just had a call from Chuks inviting me back to the valley for this Saturdays match …

Comments

• Options
    Me too!

Porr lad, his voice must be hoarse!

Was going to ask him how many times he’d hit the crossbar this season, but he put the phone down on me!
  • Options
    Me too!
  • Options
    I had a missed call and a voicemail but could barely hear anything
  • Options
    Just had a call from Chuks inviting me back to the valley for this Saturdays match …

If he is out injured Sunday with a strained wrist from picking up the phone, I blame you
  • Options
    He rang me, but told me not to bother coming to the game. He said he was fed up making phone calls all day.
  • Options
    Have had 3 calls and I’m not answering again. He’s back 5 minutes and is making a bloody nuisance of himself. If anyone from the club reads this , please sort. 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Three Calls from Chucks, nice your back Chucks, but it's starting to get irritating 
    Has the CAFC Comms team been at a No10 bender? 
    Seems some unjoined up thinking going on with Fill the Valley offers and now Chucky repeatedly calling. When is Tommy going to get someone serious who knows what's what to run the day to day workings / admin / ticketing etc at the club. 
  • Options
    I never get these calls!
  • Options
    I never get these calls!
    Don’t lose any sleep over it. I do and would rather I didn’t. 
  • Options
    Just had my 3rd call
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We had a great chat Chucks and I. Well actually it was a bit one way, like talking to the wife.
  • Options
    me too ! top man...
  • Options
    He didn’t sound that excited to be back at the Valley.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Any idea how we stop receiving these calls ? So far I've had 2 calls and a text for the TV suite. 
  • Options
    I didn’t get one. But I guess he only lasted half an hour…….
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Just had my 3rd call
    He'll keep ringing until you buy a ticket  :D
    Bums, he's started ringing me now.
  • Options
    Just had a call from Chuks - wasn't really up for a chat.
  • Options
    I had a 1 second voicemail from him that just said "up the addicks"
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Just had my 3rd call
    Now had my 4th call.  I'm going Chucks.  He is bound to be odds on injured now!

For clarity I'm not moaning about getting the calls, this is not a compliant about the owner, the club staff or anything negative about Charlton Athletic Football Club. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Had a call from Kirk. Before I had chance to speak he was off.
  • Options
    had a call from Chucks he asked for Lyle
  • Options
    He phoned me but he was very out of breath.
    No message, just heavy breathing.
    He's done it before.
  • Options
    I had a call from Chuks. Says he's missing Bows & should never have left Birmingham. He then hastily put the phone down as his train was just pulling in. 
  • Options
    Call from an EFL footballer eh?  Let me guess.

“Yeah obviously I’m delighted to get on the scoresheet, erm, but more importantly the team got the three points, erm, and we just gotta keep working hard, the boys are working hard in training and erm, yeah, happy with the win”
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Any idea how we stop receiving these calls ? So far I've had 2 calls and a text for the TV suite. 
    Another call 
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Just had my 3rd call
    Now had my 4th call.  I'm going Chucks.  He is bound to be odds on injured now!

For clarity I'm not moaning about getting the calls, this is not a compliant about the owner, the club staff or anything negative about Charlton Athletic Football Club. 
    Maybe if you have a number of S/Ts (family) you get a call as the adult?
  • Options
    Just had Chuks on. He seems well clued-up about bitcoin.
  • Options
    Told Chuks it was a bad time, I was busy with my crossword and he should ring back later. 

He rambled on regardless and I had to cut him off.  Thought he was a bit rude tbh.
  • Options
    Just had a reverse charge call from chuks, cost me £300