Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD: Crewe Alexandra v Charlton Athletic | January 12, 2022

Comments

• Options
    Mistake not playing Innis & having Mr slow-as-a-cart-horse there instead.

I predict a 1-0 win to CAFC. 
    For one awful moment I thought you meant Ben Watson
  • Options

For the sake of all that is Holy, we have got to turn them over, look at the fucking shirt!
    I was looking for Thomas Holy the giant Goalkeeper (Gillingham and Ipswich) in the line up for a moment :D
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Youds still thinks playoffs possible, looking at the table, next two, tonight and Cheltenham are must win to just get us away from the bottom half..then think about top half maybe
  • Options
    Youds still thinks playoffs possible, looking at the table, next two, tonight and Cheltenham are must win to just get us away from the bottom half..then think about top half maybe
    What does Eddie know? He's not been around for years.
  • Options
    Is anyone else going to be late for kickoff because of the cancelled train from London? I haven't seen a single Charlton supporter today. I'm hoping they'll let me pick up my tickets and access to the ground as I'll be at least 20mins late for k/o
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Looks like he is pretty round to me at the moment,,, B)
  • Options
    Sam Lavelle: "Im not really prone to injury, had a good few years"

CHARLTONISED
  • Options
    I'm here
    I've done here and Burton this year away 
    We need to get out of this shit division!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They score even less goals than we do.
  • Options
    I'm here and cannot work out why they didn't stick away fans behind the goal.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Positive thoughts from Sam Lavelle on the interview and sounds like he is not to far away from a first team return
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Looks like he is pretty round to me at the moment,,, B)
    Didn't even recognise him on the pre show! 🤣
  • Options
    How the hell can Leko start *looks at squad*, oh yeah, there's no-one else!

Good to see Washington back at least.
  • Options
    £6 for a programme here!
  • Options
    Great stuff from Youdsie regarding the post-wembley bar lol
  • Options
    Loving Eddie Youds "not being able to remember" who it was that signed Curbs' signature to pay for 14 bottles of champagne at the play-off after party
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Love Eddie Youds!

This is going to be one of those nights I’m pissed off the chat stops and the game starts 
    Yup, Youds is a great character. 
  • Options
    Hilarious thinking back how Brownie felt when we signed a RB and a CB!
  • Options
    Blimey who's cutting onions..what a brave brave lad but also makes you incredibly proud to support this club...proper family.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    They showed that on the big screen before the game on Sunday 
  • Options
    Good point that from Brownie, the last player to score for us apart from Stockley or Washington was Gilbey V Ipswich, really does show how reliant we are on those two, and we need to get more from our midfield
  • Options
    Got just good enough internet from here to follow the match thread. Thanks for all updates.
    Am I the only one who reads match thread from start to finish even if I'm reading a few days late?
  • Options
    They're a bunch of kids.  We need to smash em!
  • Options
    Stating the bleeding, we need to win this!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!