Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nick Hannam (@Addickted) - RIP [Funeral details page 11]

Comments

• Options
    Very sad news. Met Nick twice, once at Wycombe away briefly to give him a ticket and at one of the protests. Both times struck by his warmth.
    My heartfelt condolences to his son and the rest of his grieving family and friends.
    Farewell mate 

• Options
    RIP Nick
  • Options
    Just gone into the garage for a smoke and cracked up RIP Mate
  • Options
    Sad, sad news.

We’ll miss you Addickted, my fellow Addick, and condolences to Ben and family. 

RIP Nick.
  • Options
    Got to know Nick when I helped out at the Sevenoaks supporters branch, a real character, I will never forget an away day at palace with him. So sad to see this news, RIP Nick. 
  • Options
    RIP Nick, thoughts with friends and family. How terribly sad
  • Options
    I never met him, but he always seemed like a permanent fixture on here. He will be sorely missed. Thoughts go to his family and friends. RIP
  • Options
    RIP Addicted
    Very sad news. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very sad. Condolences to his family. He used to sit a few rows in front of us towards the back of the East stand. ‘Larger than life’ I think would describe him. 
  • Options
    RIP Nick. 
  • Options
    RIP,  always enjoyed his comments here.

Condolences to Nick's family members and friends.
  • Options
    RIP Nick. Condolences to all the family.

• Options
    RIP Nick, such sad news. Sending my thoughts and condolences to his family.
  • Options
    Too sad for words, echo what everyone who knew  him better than me have said, he really was a lovely bloke, RIP Nick. Up to The Valley in the clouds
  • Options
    RIP 
  • Options
    RIP Nick
  • Options
    I’ve just realised that I met Nick once, he kindly sorted me out a free ticket a couple of seasons ago via Charlton life. Obviously ver kind hearted and my heart goes out to his family. Rest in peace my friend 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP Addickted Nick
  • Options
    Great stalwart of this forum, albeit not someone I knew; really sad news.  RIP, Nick. 
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

A picture from a protest that was widely used in the press. 

This was the second time I met him.....I was just behind him in the photo.
  • Options
    RIP Nick, sad news.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear such sad news.

Ben your Dad will live on in your many good memories of him.
  • Options
    RIP Nick. never met but as someone mentioned earlier I always enjoyed reading your posts. So sad you won't see your grandson grow up.
  • Options
    R.I.P Nick.