Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cheltenham - pubs

2»

Comments

• There are two Wspoons in Cheltenham.  The Bank House is the one to use, the other one is awful, my friend who knows the town well is the authority on this.
  • On a previous (non football) visit to Cheltenham I remember using the Bank House Wetherspoon (decent size), The Harry Cook Freehouse (in the posh part of town) The Cotswold Inn (which is actually on the way to the football ground). 

If you fancy liquid of a different sort, you may be able to sample the spa waters at The Pittville Pump Room! An unusual flavour...

• Two minutes from Primark.

Don’t look on TripAdvisor!

• Not Cheltenham, but waiting for the train at Paddington.
    Let’s hope you done get spotted as a bear from darkest Peru.

Do we need to get a black jacket?
    Fortunately not.

• Very nice in here, 3 minutes from the spoons. £15 for three drinks though!

Welcome to Cheltenham 
  • The Spectre on the high street. 20 mins to the ground. Live sports on as well. Better than your spoons 
  • Sponsored links:

• shirty5 said:
    The Spectre on the high street. 20 mins to the ground. Live sports on as well. Better than your spoons 
    No reviews on TripAdvisor, but good to hear it’s all right.
  • In Yates. Football and racing on.
  • Mike said:
    In Yates. Football and racing on.
    Rowdy? (One for the old timers 😉)
  • No mate only opened at 12 though. Big and quiet at the moment. Noticed a few cafc here.

I should imagine when it was your round you suggested a change of scenery and took that 3 minute walk. 
  • shirty5 said:
    The Spectre on the high street. 20 mins to the ground. Live sports on as well. Better than your spoons 
    No reviews on TripAdvisor, but good to hear it’s all right.
    4 out of 5 stars by Pub Spy in the News Shopper. All you need to know