Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Car Parking at Cheltenham

Does anyone have any previous knowledge as to where I can park a car near the ground for the Cheltenham game please?
First timer there.
Cheers

Comments

• Options
    DA7 said:
    Does anyone have any previous knowledge as to where I can park a car near the ground for the Cheltenham game please?
    First timer there.
    Cheers

Football ground guide says if you get there at a decent time, plenty of street parking to be had around the streets near ground. That is what I am planning on doing. 
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Here you go mate excerpt from ‘fans guide to football grounds’ https://footballgroundguide.com/

Car Parking

There are a limited number of spaces available in the Club car park at the ground which cost £5. However, these can be pre-booked by calling the Club on 01242 573 558. The Parklands Social Club does allow some parking at £4 per car (See Where To Drink). If arriving a couple of hours before kick off then there is street parking available on streets running off Whaddon Road itself.

Post Code for SAT NAV: GL52 5NA

• Options
    DA7 said:
    First timer there.
    Cheers

Football ground guide says if you get there at a decent time, plenty of street parking to be had around the streets near ground. That is what I am planning on doing. 
    Oi dont nick my space.
    I'm leaving at 7.30am , should be down there for 11.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Here you go mate excerpt from ‘fans guide to football grounds’ https://footballgroundguide.com/

Car Parking

There are a limited number of spaces available in the Club car park at the ground which cost £5. However, these can be pre-booked by calling the Club on 01242 573 558. The Parklands Social Club does allow some parking at £4 per car (See Where To Drink). If arriving a couple of hours before kick off then there is street parking available on streets running off Whaddon Road itself.

Car parking at Cheltenham's ground is now £8, bookable on line via the club's website.
  • Options
    I drove to the midweek game a few years ago, parked in a street about 5-10 walk from the ground. I could of parked nearer and it was close to kick off and didn’t want to be driving around trying to find a space. Don’t think it will be a problem.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    DA7 said:
    First timer there.
    Cheers

Oi dont nick my space.
    Chuck as a pint of milk as I pass you Ernie 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    DA7 said:
    First timer there.
    Cheers

Oi dont nick my space.
    Chuck as a pint of milk as I pass you Ernie 
    That was Shrewsbury away  play offs.
    Left at 9am for 5.30 kick off
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    RedChaser said:

Car Parking

Car parking at Cheltenham's ground is now £8, bookable on line via the club's website.
    Outrageous! I won’t be going but if I was I’d certainly swerve that option. Crewe and Hartlepool hopefully.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    RedChaser said:

Car Parking

A lot of football ground car parks are terrible places to park anyway, as you get stuck in traffic afterwards!
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    RedChaser said:

Car Parking

A lot of football ground car parks are terrible places to park anyway, as you get stuck in traffic afterwards!
    I've never had a problem.
    Mind you I do leave on 75 mins
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:
    Davo55 said:
    RedChaser said:

Car Parking

I've never had a problem.
    Mind you I do leave on 75 mins
    I have experienced that at Gillingham.  "Elfs, Elfs, please come with me to the boozer in Rochester"