Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: PJT: Charlton 1-0 MK Dons

many thanks to the 45 Lifers who gave marks, this is Nathan's 2nd MoM in a row in this competition.

Comments

• He had a good game, but we habitually overmark goalkeepers imo
  • Great to see Ryan Inniss way up there
  • charlie Kirk is a real disappointment.

I know his father died but i would of thought that football would help take his mind of it.
  • Kirk was undermarked Tuesday. Not disagreeing with the general point, but scoring 4s and 5s was a reflection on previous performances, not that game.  
  • Leuth said:
    He had a good game, but we habitually overmark goalkeepers imo
    It is hard to mark goalkeepers, to be fair, particularly when they have little to do or have one save to make that makes a big difference. Similarly, if they have one difficult thing to do and make a mess of it, should they score zero?
  • Burstows mark seems a little low...was listening to Talksport 2 and they thought he was one of our better players. 
  • charlie Kirk is a real disappointment.

I know his father died but i would of thought that football would help take his mind of it.
    Not a lot takes your mind off of losing your dad. In fact, when you’re down in the dumps and low on confidence, it’s even hard to pick yourself up having just lost someone. 
  • Jonniesta said:
    Kirk was undermarked Tuesday. Not disagreeing with the general point, but scoring 4s and 5s was a reflection on previous performances, not that game.  
    The same can be said for Ben Watson, he was head and shoulders the best player on the pitch on the night. 
  • TEL said:
    Jonniesta said:
    Kirk was undermarked Tuesday. Not disagreeing with the general point, but scoring 4s and 5s was a reflection on previous performances, not that game.  
    The same can be said for Ben Watson, he was head and shoulders the best player on the pitch on the night. 
    People don't like a player they mark them down, people like a player they mark them up. 

It just is what it is, but players earn that favour or disfavour by producing certain performances.