Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Player of the (half) Season

2»

Comments

• Dobson
  • Probably Washington for me for his workrate, but I'd be tempted by Dobson as first choice with honourable mentions for Gilbey and Pearce (who I was not expecting to be as good as he has been)
  • Sage said:
    For consistency throughout, MacGillivray.

For importance to the team, Stockley

For making us a better side, Washington

For the improvement to the team, Gilbey

4 key players to this side who could probably play for any other team looking for promotion. 
    Key word. 

I’m going with Dobson as without him we might be overrun. 
  • Washington, Dobson and Clare who has donewell,  I'll wait for stockley to get another dozen goals before changing my mind yet again. 
  • When you really struggle for answer, you know things overall haven't been great.

Yes we had a golden spell after Jacko took over, but 3 1-0 defeats in the last 5 games have brought us down to earth a bit. Might have gone for Purrington, but he's missed a lot of the first half of the season, for one reason or another
  • Dobson for me.

• The players i think we would miss the most if they weren't playing would be Dobson, Famewo and Stockley - none appear to have adequate deputies, certainly not in the system we play and by default, one of those 3 would be my choice.
  • Conor Washington
  • Sponsored links:

• Stockley (all about goals)
  • Dobson/Stockley