Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton 0-1 Wycombe

many thanks to the 57 Lifers who gave marks, the Opposition mark is 5.68

Comments

• Great stats. Thanks. Any chance of average scores for the season for each player, or is it too tricky?
  • Cloudworm said:
    Great stats. Thanks. Any chance of average scores for the season for each player, or is it too tricky?
    the average for each player is there on the 2nd page of each table, for example MacG is 6.46 and for Innis 6.01
  • edited January 2022
    Craig MacGillivray MOM?
    He didn't need to make a meaningful save (apart from the goal which he had no chance) and hardly took a cross. Bizarre.
    (nothing to do with you LL, or is it?).

EDIT

Sorry Lancs, but it seems so bizarre that I checked MacG's figures.
    I make him 356/57 = 6.245 making him 4th or 5th.
  • Craig MacGillivray MOM?
    He didn't need to make a meaningful save (apart from the goal which he had no chance) and hardly took a cross. Bizarre.
    (nothing to do with you LL).
    No not Craig but Conor apparently. Sorry Lancs:)

Bizarre decision though I agree.
  • BB - thanks I have corrected my mistake

as for the goalie being MoM - over the years I have noticed that when there isn't a clear MoM and the goalie has not had a bad game he tends to become MoM by default - however I have no stats to prove that remark :)
  • BB - thanks I have corrected my mistake

as for the goalie being MoM - over the years I have noticed that when there isn't a clear MoM and the goalie has not had a bad game he tends to become MoM by default - however I have no stats to prove that remark :)
    But have you checked his score?
    See my above post, edited before your above post?
  • I have no issues with McG getting mom, as it's more a reflection of the mediocrity of the team as a whole, especially the outfield players
  • I have no issues with McG getting mom, as it's more a reflection of the mediocrity of the team as a whole, especially the outfield players
    Check the figures, I don't think we did mark him MOTM.
  • edited January 2022
    I have no issues with McG getting mom, as it's more a reflection of the mediocrity of the team as a whole, especially the outfield players

I have it as 363.5/57 = 6.37719...

When you counted 356, are you sure you didn't miss a mark?
  • edited January 2022
    I have no issues with McG getting mom, as it's more a reflection of the mediocrity of the team as a whole, especially the outfield players

I have it as 363.5/57 = 6.37719...

When you counted 356, are you sure you didn't miss a mark?

The majority gave him a six mark so I took 57*6 = 342 and then added up any deviations from 6 in the marks that were given to add that to the final total.

Leuth 6.5 (+0.5)
    AddicksAddict 7 (+1)
    Killarahales 7 (+1)
    newyorkaddick 7 (+1)
    SE7_EVEN 7 (+1)
    RonnieMoore 7 (+1)
    john3 6.5 (+0.5)
    redman 6.5 (+0.5)
    Bangkokaddick 6.5 (+0.5)
    Longtimeaddicted 8 (+2)
    Buglehorn 7 (+1)
    seth plum 7 (+1)
    JamesSeed 7 (+1)
    Addictedoldgit 7 (+1)
    93Addick 7 (+1)
    Hal1x 7 (+1)
    Viewfinder 5 (-1)
    801912601 7 (+1)
    Cloudworm 7.5 (+1.5)
    bromleyjohn 7 (+1)
    superdulvertonred 7 (+1)
    CafcWest 7 (+1)
    Simonsen 7 (+1)
    killerandflash 6.5 (+0.5)
    cafcsinger 6.5 (+0.5)

0.5+1+1+1+1+1+0.5+0.5+0.5+2+1+1+1+1+1+1-1+1+1.5+1+1+1+1+0.5+0.5 = 21.5

342+21.5 = 363.5

• Sponsored links:

• Covered End: I have checked my spreadsheet and MacG's mark is 6.37 as per the statbank

Callum: thanks for your double check on my figures

onward to MK Dons and let's hope for a more distinct MoM mark.
  • Is there a reason the average for the players for the match is 6.04, whereas when you you look at it on the table that shows all the games it is 5.80? Never noticed before.

Out of interest, is the average a weighted average or just average of all the scores. By weighted I mean in terms of how long they are on the pitch. 
  • Redman  - well spotted, I missed out Davison's mark in the average, now corrected.

no I don't weight the averages, that is one calculation too far
  • fair enough LL. You do enough work! At least we know 
  • Cloudworm said:
    Great stats. Thanks. Any chance of average scores for the season for each player, or is it too tricky?
    the average for each player is there on the 2nd page of each table, for example MacG is 6.46 and for Innis 6.01
    Gotcha. Thanks. Interesting; Pearce top average score.
  • Can I just ask was Dobson replaced by Inniss?
  • Sark99 said:
    Can I just ask was Dobson replaced by Inniss?
    He was
  • Sark99 said:
    Can I just ask was Dobson replaced by Inniss?
    He was
    Does not show on the stats table, which needs updating.