Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Not Surprising I guess - Stat Pack 2021 / 2022

Reading yesterdays match programme, Craig is the only Charlton player to be in the top 5 of one of these categories ( most saves - 64).

I’m guessing this will be clear as night is day to Martin Sandgaard, but it’s still pretty shocking when I saw the lack of Charlton players on it, still at least there’s plenty of room for improvement!!

Comments

• Get in Paddy Lane, just for the song. 
  • The successful passes column makes me laugh.

Wonder how many times Lewington and Darling passed it to each other in defence
  • The successful passes column makes me laugh.

Wonder how many times Lewington and Darling passed it to each other in defence
    Yeah I saw that one, makes you wonder if they spend the whole game passing it round the back like Man City!
  • edited January 2022
    Wonder as well how far off Lee | Gilbey | Dobson are from those stats - It was more COVID related with Alex, but Lee and Dobson were so in and out of the team under Adkins.

e.g. minutes played are: Dobson (1,388) | Gilbey (1,377) | Lee (1,457)

Compared with: O'Riley (2,070) | Camara (2,062) | McConville (2,034)

I wouldnt be surprised if the stats for our three arent that bad - But once again, shows that the horrific start to the season is going to leave us with far too much to do
  • Stockdale added a few saves to his total yesterday

Cole Stockton is a real one man attacking force for Accrington

I thought he played for Morecombe?

I thought he played for Morecombe?
    Yeah he does
  • JamesSeed said:
    Sums up how we (me included) tend to over-rate our own players. 
    Agree, though we can't see the gap and we know our stats are impacted by out terrible form under Adkins.
  • edited January 2022
    Scoham said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Agree, though we can't see the gap and we know our stats are impacted by out terrible form under Adkins.
    The gaps we do know is the assists and goals...

Elliot Lee is top for us with four assists, Washington and Stockley both have seven goals
  • Sponsored links:

• 2 former Addicks in the top five goal scorers
  • Shocking to see Scott Twine in so many catergories, I wonder how much he cost MK Dons, and whether we were penny pinching?
  • Twine joined MK dons on a free according to wiki.
  • Twine joined MK dons on a free according to wiki.

Not quite.
    "On 8 June 2021, it was announced that Twine would be joining League One side Milton Keynes Dons upon the expiration of his Swindon contract on 30 June 2021, signing a long-term contract. As an out-of-contract player under the age of 24, Swindon would be subject to a compensation fee." Wiki

I'd never heard of him before I read this thread. He seems to be having a hell of a season.

• Scoham said:
    JamesSeed said:
    If we had had Lee and Gilbey (other names are available) at the start of the season there might not be a gap at all. 
  • Wonder as well how far off Lee | Gilbey | Dobson are from those stats - It was more COVID related with Alex, but Lee and Dobson were so in and out of the team under Adkins.

e.g. minutes played are: Dobson (1,388) | Gilbey (1,377) | Lee (1,457)

Compared with: O'Riley (2,070) | Camara (2,062) | McConville (2,034)

I wouldnt be surprised if the stats for our three arent that bad - But once again, shows that the horrific start to the season is going to leave us with far too much to do
    Goals per 90:
    Stewart 0.64
    Stockton 0.62
    Broadhead 0.60
    M.Smith 0.58
    Jebbison 0.57

Assists per 90:
    Lane 0.56
    Hoolahan 0.45
    Pritchard 0.41
    Parrott 0.38
    Boateng/McGeady 0.37

Goals+Assists per 90:
    Twine 0.84
    M.Smith 0.84
    Celina 0.81
    Dajaku 0.78
    Boateng 0.75

Not able to find the same stats for dribbles/passes/chances created on FBref…