Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton photographer with cerebral palsy verbally abused

edited December 2021 in General Charlton
Hope these Scumbags get what’s coming to them! 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-59699074

Comments

• Options
    Absolute morons who showed their level of intellectual inability by trying to use a comparison with a genius as an insult. I hope Tom is OK.
  • Options
    What a disgrace.
  • Options
    These people are pond life. Hope the police track them down, and they get what they deserve for treating one of our Charlton family in such a despicable way.
  • Options
    Absolutely disgusting that this could happen. Also a sign of the times that nobody on the bus stepped in ( not casting blame as you never know what these pricks are going to pull out of their pockets ) the sad thing is that if they are traced all that will happen more than likely is they will get a warning. Tom this must have been awful mate but dont let these morons knock your confidence be proud and carry on
  • Options
    Fucks sake - he was in the Oak pre match vs Cambridge - if I was there when he got abused, well………

Anyway, if you are on CL Tom - you have an Army behind you - and these bellends will really know what pain feels like 
  • Options
    Fucking scum, they would of got a slap if I had witnessed that
  • Options
    Cowardly scum... What I feel makes it worse is the fact that not one of those kids would be brave enough to insult him if they were alone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fucking scum, they would of got a slap if I had witnessed that
    Agreed. One on the hooter is the only thing these people understand.
  • Options
    Depressing that we’ve got lowlife like this living amongst us.
  • Options
    Total scumbags. 
  • Options
    Absolute shit bags. We got your back Tom.
  • Options
    Cowardly scum, get each one on their own and see how fucking lippy they are then! Sad that no one on the bus helped Tom, bit that is, sadly, the way it is nowadays! 
    Tom if you're reading this forum, you have an army of supporters, don't let this incident get you down mate!

• Options
    Absolutely disgusting behaviour. I know it's easy to say whilst sat behind a screen but what a shame that not a single person on that bus thought to stand up to these bullies and send them packing. 

Of course there is always the risk nowadays that these idiots carry weapons etc but I'm not sure I could sit there whilst someone was subjected to sustained abuse like this gentleman was. Perhaps those on the bus  can reflect on how they would have felt if it was their child on that bus and what they would have wanted passengers to do in the same situation.

A horrible experience for the guy but I have no doubt he will see in the next few hours and days that there are far more good people than bad on this planet and there will be so many people wanting to rally round a fellow fan and human being to ensure he gets the support he needs.

• Options
    Awful = hope they get caught, cowards.
  • Options
    I am so appalled that I cannot find the words. Scum does not cover it.
  • Options
    Subhuman scum. There must be CCTV evidence. Hope they catch them soon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2021
    Absolute scum. If caught I would happily spend an hour in a locked room with them where anything goes! C***s would never even look at someone in a disgusting manner again when I'm finished with them! 
  • Options
    Utter, utter scum. Imagine nobody on the bus intervening too, can’t get my head around it. 

If Tom posts here I hope he knows he’s got the support of the Charlton family. 
  • Options
    Absolute c***s who are the very antithesis of any true Addick. Hope they are caught, shamed and punished. And if they do turn out to be Charlton "fans" I hope they get a life ban too. Just in case Tom does read this forum - best wishes mate; I'm sure you won't let this horrible experience put you off your journeys to The Valley.
  • Options
    That's absolutely awful, I hope those morons have the book thrown at them.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:
    Absolute c***s who are the very antithesis of any true Addick. Hope they are caught, shamed and punished. And if they do turn out to be Charlton "fans" I hope they get a life ban too. Just in case Tom does read this forum - best wishes mate; I'm sure you won't let this horrible experience put you off your journeys to The Valley.
    What makes you think they are charlton fans? To me it seams like local street rats.
  • Options
    SamB09 said:
    Davo55 said:
    What makes you think they are charlton fans? To me it seams like local street rats.
    The word IF is key here
  • Options
    If Tom reads on here, then I am very sorry for the abuse he received. Such a shame the world can’t just be a kind place to all. Everyone on here is with you Tom. Keep being the amazing role model that you are.
  • Options
    SamB09 said:
    Davo55 said:
    He didn’t say they were Charlton fans Dave….he said IF they were.
    God forbid they aren’t. 🥺😡😤
    Sad little bunch of low life bastards.
  • Options
    Keep it up Tom, some quality photos in there mate. 

No words to describe the people who took part in this.