Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I won't hear a word said against Royal Mail ...

... when they can deliver this.

The bit I've covered up is the senders' address - in the US.  Other than that, the envelope is blank and there was nothing on the Christmas card inside other than the senders' names.  I assume it was sent to us, seeing as the senders' are old friends of ours, but I have absolutely no idea how it ended up here.

Comments

• Options
    How the Fxxk has that got to you! ?????????????????
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    ...  could it have had some kind of label that's fell off ? Otherwise that really is a Twilight Zone moment!  Where is Columbo or Jonathan Creek when you need them ? They would know ......................................,
  • Options
    ...  could it have had some kind of label that's fell off ? Otherwise that really is a Twilight Zone moment!  Where is Columbo or Jonathan Creek when you need them ? They would know ......................................,
    Who needs Columbo or Creek when you've got @charlton4ever on the case?  There's a rough patch on the front of the envelope that could well have been caused by the sticky of a sticky label.  Could it be that the Great Delivered Envelope Mystery of 2021 is solved?
  • Options
    You sure your name and address is not written in lemon juice ? ;)
  • Options
    You sure your name and address is not written in lemon juice ? ;)

Ha ha beat me to it.  AA do you work for MI6?
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    You must all be going blind, I can read it clear as day
  • Options
    edited December 2021
  • Options
    Check the postbox in case the label unravelled there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:
    Check the postbox in case the label unravelled there.
    It came in a bundle delivered by a young kid which makes it even stranger.