Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cheltenham away tickets on sale 9.30am 14/12/21

2»

Comments

• Options
    Belv said:
    I'll be on the lash in Cheltenham on the 15th January, football or no football.
    If they stop fans going to football, chances are they'll be restricting pubs as well
    I'll take a lot of cans.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Just got our 4, looking forward to it, have a volunteer driver as well.

Should take a few to this, new ground for most and a nice town to visit.  

Looks like 600 gone already today
  • Options
    Gonna be a cracking day out this one.Tickets purchased, will sell out no problem. Train via Birmingham New Street piece of piss.
    Talking of having a piss stop opening the bog door on the train when I'm having one 😦

Got my ticket. 
    No one noticed mate 
  • Options
    720 sold within first 24hrs
  • Options
    Just bought mine - now gotta sort out trains
  • Options
    720 sold within first 24hrs
    That’s a pretty good take for a league 1 away day, surely going to sell out?
  • Options
    900 sold
  • Options
    I'm surprised and impressed we've sold so many.

Will wait 'til it hits 1200-1300 and get mine as at least match tickets are refundable, even if it's only CAFC Cash.
  • Options
    Thommo said:
    Making the short ish drive up from Bristol with my Dad and taking my daughter to her first Charlton game.
    Good to see you back on here Thommo. Should be a good weekend.

Still enjoying the South West?
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Thommo said:
    Making the short ish drive up from Bristol with my Dad and taking my daughter to her first Charlton game.
    Good to see you back on here Thommo. Should be a good weekend.

Still enjoying the South West?
    Hi Nick, good to hear from you mate. yeah its good thanks, living between Bristol and Bath now. Havent been to a charlton game for a bit due to a my daughter who is four now. Been warming her up with a couple of games at Twerton Park watching Bath City, but looking forward to getting her along to Cheltenham.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1,000+ sold
  • Options
    RedPanda said:
    I'm surprised and impressed we've sold so many.

Will wait 'til it hits 1200-1300 and get mine as at least match tickets are refundable, even if it's only CAFC Cash.
    New ground for many, given our only previous game there was a midweek cup game.

Question is whether fans will actually be able to go or if we've gone on a 'circuit breaker' lockdown by then.
  • Options
    I intend on going but holding off until there is more certainty. I'd imagine quite a few are the same as me.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:
    I intend on going but holding off until there is more certainty. I'd imagine quite a few are the same as me.
    I've bought the ticket, but not spent anything on trains or hotel yet
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:
    Going via Worcester may be the cheaper option but the time you book tickets.  Also avoiding rail replacement services.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:
    Going via Worcester may be the cheaper option but the time you book tickets.  Also avoiding rail replacement services.
    That's the plan, especially as you can use a Network Railcard

If pubs etc are closed or restricted though, but the game is still on, I might just drive there and back on the day
  • Options
    Train tickets done . . . Via Birmingham NS @ £50 a corner on Trainline  . . . . Travelling with Tommy the Commie, Nick & brother Neil . . . #COYR